Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Amiiish

IF-Dazzler

Amiiish

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
First of all Im Amu and new to the forum and hopefully this isnt a repeated post.

So what I want to say is that the makers have kept in mind that Unnati is today's princess and have made her dresses according to that. And I must say Im impressed, cuz mostly we dont get to see character well dressed, specially when they are trying to play a chic or a "girl of today" character.

But they have done a good job, though they can improve, but still I love what I see. Like her beige trousers and white (flounced) blouse in her entry scene. To top it Ankita carries it off very well. I hope we get to see more of her sophisticated style of dressing.

Will try to put up some pics if accessible

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Fairypearls88janeniroopaMistiofMistzNaina007wendy25SaHillover101aslsifjsdlvjmdiwadi..dolladventure_gurlMohabbateinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unnatis Style of Dressing" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gajalu

gajalu

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
and i thought i was the only one to notice Tongue

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I liked the outfit she wore upon her entry in the show but the second outfit - the black shirt she wore was just not right... it was just making her look old... They need to work on her makeup and dressing a little because right now she looks a little old to be called Uday 's younger sister... a new hairstyle and some colorful dresses maybe...

On second thoughts I am okay with her current dressing style as long as they don't make her wear two inch dresses like JaiNandani! Thumbs Down

Edited by Angelskiss - 30 November 2011 at 9:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88SaHillover101wendy25

geneliaasin

geneliaasin

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
UNATTI IS GIVEN A SIMPLE INTELLIGENT LOOK HERE SO WHATEVER SHE WEARS IS OK Thumbs Up I DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE FUNKY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wendy25SaHillover101

UdaynArnavRmine

UdaynArnavRmine

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
UNATTI is GIVEN a SIMPLE and Intelligent look...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wendy25SaHillover101

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
 I like her clothing style for the most part

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
ROFLu guys have pulled a topic from 2011 heheheh lols

but yeah i applaud these CVs for giving Unnati a fresh, yet royal look!! if u guys watch her on SP's Sajda Tere Pyar Mein u can see how beauuutiful she looks in sarees as well :) 

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 29 April 2012 at 6:08pm

alissa345

IF-Sizzlerz

alissa345

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Yup defenately unnati's dressing sense is very different...it is really simple yet it has a royal touch to it :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.