Pakistani Serials

Fawad khan's confession about humsafar (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hahahaha dr.ash i know
If itni si fame has made me so happy-i cant imagine how does fawad feel?:P

So now that m famous,it gives me all the right to show attitude,be rude,drink:P so Beware
I am the meepha now:P

Gosh,height Of lameness
The day i drink,my dad will kick me so hard and stab be with a knife:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana_kash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fawad khan's confession about humsafar (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ana_kash

IF-Sizzlerz

ana_kash

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
well m sure too that he just wanted to hear a roar from the girls...

nothing in the show is boring,,
agree at his fame,,its groeing higher n higher eachdayyy..

and not to forget mahira,,the chemistry between the two is just outstanding...i wish we could have their interviews...

and and muneeefahh,,,u r touching skies to these days LOL or famous hoti raho :D
btw i want to c ur pic wid him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

sadffi

IF-Rockerz

sadffi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I guess it might have been boring shooting for it..or Fawad must be really different from Ashar so he's finding him boring or something. Thanks for sharing btw =)

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@amna
here:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverchaha_khan

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
lol im not surprised look at the songs they compose...and then...there is ashar

what do u expect lol

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaha_khan

Humsafar bores me : Fawad Khan

Fawad Khan, who is playing Ashar in HUM TV's superhit show could've never dreamt of it. The man is one of the most popular actors today and is enjoying the stardom that no other actor has enjoyed in recent times.
The actor who started his career as a singer was recently at hotel PC for a concert , that was a great success.  The actor was in high spirits , natural and mingled well with the fans. It must be mentioned that the atmosphere at the concert was vibrant.
The actor who arrived late at the venue sent the crowd roaring when the concert finally kicked off. What caught most of the most by surprise was a sincere confession by the actor where he confessed that he finds the character Ashar(Humsafar) boring, and thanked all the girls for the love he has received. 
The actor has joined his band after a long break, and looks like he has great things in store.

i love fawad yaar.. and i understand may be he is really feel bore.. and ab kuch episode ko dekh kar lag hi raha tha ke ab is serial maza nahiin raha ..  asher and ghar wale use ghar se nikal rahe hain...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top