Pakistani Serials

Fawad khan's confession about humsafar

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Humsafar bores me : Fawad Khan

Fawad Khan, who is playing Ashar in HUM TV's superhit show could've never dreamt of it. The man is one of the most popular actors today and is enjoying the stardom that no other actor has enjoyed in recent times.
The actor who started his career as a singer was recently at hotel PC for a concert , that was a great success.  The actor was in high spirits , natural and mingled well with the fans. It must be mentioned that the atmosphere at the concert was vibrant.
The actor who arrived late at the venue sent the crowd roaring when the concert finally kicked off. What caught most of the most by surprise was a sincere confession by the actor where he confessed that he finds the character Ashar(Humsafar) boring, and thanked all the girls for the love he has received. 
The actor has joined his band after a long break, and looks like he has great things in store.

Edited by chaha_khan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He didn't literally mean that it bores him, he just wanted to hear a loud cheer from the girls i bet..
dr_ash thumbnail
hey these tv kahani ones have added meephas videos and meepha told us abt boring part so i think they read it from here and made a news
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I take a picture from my phone,it is used for an article:P
I should stop using DSLR and take more red eye pix:P
ahahahah

For some reason,i am very happy that my videos and pix r used...Haha,so lame i am๐Ÿ˜›

Coming to the article,I dont understand the point of the article.
You have to romance with a girl you hardly know-Boring.
You have to be all depressed,cry-baby type half the drama-Boring.

+he didnt mean it like that.
HE was liek do you really watch it?Doesnt it bore u?it bores me.but tonight its gonna b totally opp...
I dont remember exactly...๐Ÿ˜•

These romantic scenes seem soo awwiiiwwwee on screen,off screen they might be borin/uncomfortable to shoot etc...

Waise i agree,Dastaan brought him in the league,but Humsafar is Bang on for him.
Kaha se kaha pauhanch gaya he!!!:P 

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
dr_ash thumbnail
but hey meepha u r famous 
Meeph thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr_ash

hey these tv kahani ones have added meephas videos and meepha told us abt boring part so i think they read it from here and made a news

Man this feels great:P

why didnt they add the part that i met him:P
y y y yy๐Ÿ˜†

they could have written how a girl named muneefah met him and then i would have shared the link of this on Facebook and it would have been amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›
dr_ash thumbnail
agree even fahad said in jpj k he is nowadays havin fame lyk waheed murad
dr_ash thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

Man this feels great:P

why didnt they add the part that i met him:P
y y y yy๐Ÿ˜†

they could have written how a girl named muneefah met him and then i would have shared the link of this on Facebook and it would have been amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Hahahaha dr.ash i know
If itni si fame has made me so happy-i cant imagine how does fawad feel?:P

So now that m famous,it gives me all the right to show attitude,be rude,drink:P so Beware
I am the meepha now:P

Gosh,height Of lameness
The day i drink,my dad will kick me so hard and stab be with a knife:P
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well m sure too that he just wanted to hear a roar from the girls...

nothing in the show is boring,,
agree at his fame,,its groeing higher n higher eachdayyy..

and not to forget mahira,,the chemistry between the two is just outstanding...i wish we could have their interviews...

and and muneeefahh,,,u r touching skies to these days ๐Ÿ˜† or famous hoti raho :D
btw i want to c ur pic wid him..