Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chaha_khan

Goldie

chaha_khan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Humsafar bores me : Fawad Khan

Fawad Khan, who is playing Ashar in HUM TV's superhit show could've never dreamt of it. The man is one of the most popular actors today and is enjoying the stardom that no other actor has enjoyed in recent times.
The actor who started his career as a singer was recently at hotel PC for a concert , that was a great success.  The actor was in high spirits , natural and mingled well with the fans. It must be mentioned that the atmosphere at the concert was vibrant.
The actor who arrived late at the venue sent the crowd roaring when the concert finally kicked off. What caught most of the most by surprise was a sincere confession by the actor where he confessed that he finds the character Ashar(Humsafar) boring, and thanked all the girls for the love he has received. 
The actor has joined his band after a long break, and looks like he has great things in store.

Edited by chaha_khan - 30 November 2011 at 5:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibrasadffiAdorable-RH3.SilentPrincessana_kash.Sidraserendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fawad khan's confession about humsafar" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
He didn't literally mean that it bores him, he just wanted to hear a loud cheer from the girls i bet..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Resham-zanish_kalisha_yashAran.Sidraana_kash

dr_ash

dr_ash

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hey these tv kahani ones have added meephas videos and meepha told us abt boring part so i think they read it from here and made a news

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I take a picture from my phone,it is used for an article:P
I should stop using DSLR and take more red eye pix:P
ahahahah

For some reason,i am very happy that my videos and pix r used...Haha,so lame i amTongue

Coming to the article,I dont understand the point of the article.
You have to romance with a girl you hardly know-Boring.
You have to be all depressed,cry-baby type half the drama-Boring.

+he didnt mean it like that.
HE was liek do you really watch it?Doesnt it bore u?it bores me.but tonight its gonna b totally opp...
I dont remember exactly...Confused

These romantic scenes seem soo awwiiiwwwee on screen,off screen they might be borin/uncomfortable to shoot etc...

Waise i agree,Dastaan brought him in the league,but Humsafar is Bang on for him.
Kaha se kaha pauhanch gaya he!!!:P 

Edited by meepha - 30 November 2011 at 9:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr_ashnoor321zanish_k.SilentPrincess.Sidraana_kashBatameez.

dr_ash

dr_ash

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
but hey meepha u r famous 

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr_ash

hey these tv kahani ones have added meephas videos and meepha told us abt boring part so i think they read it from here and made a news

Man this feels great:P

why didnt they add the part that i met him:P
y y y yyLOL

they could have written how a girl named muneefah met him and then i would have shared the link of this on Facebook and it would have been amazingEmbarrassed Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr_ash.Sidraana_kash

dr_ash

dr_ash

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
agree even fahad said in jpj k he is nowadays havin fame lyk waheed murad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidraana_kash

dr_ash

dr_ash

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

Originally posted by dr_ash

Man this feels great:P

why didnt they add the part that i met him:P
y y y yyLOL

they could have written how a girl named muneefah met him and then i would have shared the link of this on Facebook and it would have been amazingEmbarrassed Tongue
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana_kash

Post Reply New Post

Go to top