Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I AM ALL YOURS!!!!!

sahraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends!!!

After seeing the promo today, i just wanted to write a short story... It was an awesome promo!!!!!!

Part 1

"I will go Maji"... said Gopi.

The entire household became silent. Gopi who had been so silent all the while listening to the goons talking made up her mind to help to rescue her Rashi ben.

Mamaji heard what his Gopi said and was worried "But Gopi dikra, how can you go???? NO!!!! " Kokila and Ahem were equally shocked and shaken. "Gopi Vahu.. No!!! How can i allow you to go???" Ahem was speachless. But she insisted. "No Maji,  I will go.. I will help my Rashi ben. I cant bear to see her hurt". Urmila was just standing still. She had no intentions of opening her mouth and ruining even the little chance she had to save her pyari dikri without risking her neck.

Ahem looked at Gopi and for a second their eyes met. It was enough for him. He saw the determination and love she had for her sister. He now knew to how much lengths she would go to save her loved ones. He respected her, his wife, more and more now.

But there was a pain in his heart. He did not want to give in to it. He was scared but this feel was different. It was like a primoniation about an impending danger. Whether it was because of Rashi being kidnapped or His Gopi deciding to go there he did not know. He then said " Mom, let her go, i will also be with her, follow her like her shadow and ensure both of them are safe." Koki was even more scared now. she started, "Par, Ahem dikra, thum aur Gopi Vahu" but he stopped her... Mom, donnt worry... Jigar also came along but Ahem stopped him" No Jigar, if too many of us go, they will become suspicious.. Mein hoon na... I'll handle. You just come with me and stay behind. If I need anything, i'll intimate.

Jigar agreed with a heavy heart.

Koki, Hetal, Mamaji and all others bid them good bye and prayerd all their children come home safe.

Ahem and Gopi, got into the car and drove where the goons asked them to. and Jigar drive in a seperate car. The Plan was set in motion. Ahem was suppose to drop Gopi littke far off from the place they had asked her to come and is to have a close watch and follow her in the dark. REach the place and then see what could be done. If atall he needed forces he would call Jigar who was a few feet away. Ahem took Jigar's bluetooth phone and gave it to Gopi when they stopped the car.

He stopped the car and told her that she could stay connected with him if she wore this in her ears.
She just looked at him and he then realised that she does not know how to wear it.

Ahem took the device and turned to face Gopi. She was tensed, he realised. Even now, he could clearly see that she was tensed only for her sister and him and not her. " What is she made of?" he wondered. He then came closer to her. Her breath hitched. She inhaled sharply at his closeness. He slowly pushed aside her pallu and it fell to her back. The jardusi work of the sari scratching her back,.She slightly arched. Ahem then moved aside a few stands of hair and tucked it behind her ears. His touch was making her go haywire. He then slowly placed the instrument in her ear brushing his fingers on her earlobe. Ahem was so lost in him touching her that he forgot their mission. The sound of a car nearby brought them both back.

Gopi controlled herself and got down.

Ahem came to her from the other side and gave her the suitcase.

She got it from his hand and looked at him. His face was tensed, there was concern and what was that she saw in that dark eyes... Worry and Love??? LOve????? For her. That made her insides bloom. She knew he cared for her but this???? She just looked at his face. He called her name gently "Gopi, u remember na??? Stay connected..." He then turned to lock the car and again turned to her. She was still staring at him with so much love for him. He could not help himself. all the days of unannounced feelings he had for her was brewing inside him. He controlled them and placed his hand on her cheek and slightly stroked it lovingly and said" Be careful. Take care" She could not stop herself. She leaned and rested her cheek on his palm. She then brought her one free hand and placed it on top of his and said, "U as well" Ahem felt a pinch in his heart.

He took his hand out and she walked forward.

He could nt stop himself and again called out her name " Gopi,"

Gopi turned and saw him and ran back to him and hugged Ahem tight and for the first time, he hugged her back, with all the unnamed feelings that he had. It felt like years before they broke apart and she walked out of his arms towards the unknown, impending danger bound to change their lives forever...

******************************************************************************

Dear friends, 😊

do comment please and let me know if i should continue. Kindly excuse me if there were any mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful...great to see ahem finally realising his feelings...i especially liked the phrase "pinch in his heart"

'
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls pls pls continue. I loved it, absolutely loved it. 
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one. please continue
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hi dear..nice start

and a small req please keep either ss or ff in the title in the future so that when i surf i can easily add u in my index.

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes you should cont...   Very well written...
Kavya.S thumbnail
its wonderful...plz continue
its very well written
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow that was simply beautiful...very well written 👏...you should definitely continue ...i really wish to see Gohem moments like this onscreen 😍 
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
do continue yaar nice one...
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice start. Please continue can't wait to read more. we properly get more gohem out of your SS as of the actual serial 😆

Just loved the part about Urmila. You really got her charakter well. Yes she wants her daughter to be safed but please not on her own risk 🤢 terrible woman, terrible mother!!

Great description of Ahem's feeling. Really want that to happen