Bigg Boss Season 5

Synopsis November 30, 2011: VB Note: Pg 7 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by Hashii

salman's lavish lunch idea worked.. sick of Mahek drama.. and plotting is done to make her a winner and showing all her goody goody behaviour.. Dead

pls leave salman out of this..Like sore losers everyone is after Mahek and to make their mind prior to wee mahek wins they made up these stories...

Salman has lot more important things in his life than organizing  a lavish lunch for the loser sky.. 

we know how much important things salman has...but currently only imp thing for salman is mahek,that's why he came in apka farman to bash sid LOL...
                       if he is biased for a particular housemate then we will talk abt him...

come on,now if we talk post negative comments abt mahek we r sore losers...tu jitna apne professional life mein successful nahi hoga,usse jyada hum hain...
                          if anyone is loser then it's you,bcoz you think if anyone don't talk good abt mahek,then they r losers. LOL

why should he stand by her so much and insult sid?? that itself changed the game altogether.. and much of it been edited.. what PB says is right.. they are showing only good things about Mahek.. SK also twitted the same .. much experienced industry people cannot go wrong..  they do have a sleeping relationship.. or else why BB throw PM out?? when she was clearly leading ? and now TRP too down and for what... that is definitely influence fm Salman 

Then PB telling PM is suicidal and not mentally balanced must be true? after all she is a much experienced industry people and as she claimed she is very intelligent may have judged PM well..

But I dont believe PM has such a problem as i dont believe those much experienced industry people

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Synopsis November 30, 2011: VB Note: Pg 7 (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

again we will see sky's stupid fight & Mahek's fake emotional drama...bigg boss bring PM back LOL

nahiinnn... not PM... I want PB...uski beti ki b'day ho gayi... do-chaar pastries bhi layegi Sky and juhi ke liye...Day Dreaming...BUT for now... i want her to get justice..Cry...I want more and more of her live debates...ROFL about FAIRNESS and UNFAIRNESS... no more jhagda...only debates...LOLPoor thing... twitter pe kitna bholti hai... BB please give her a WC entry... we also will go WILD...Evil Smile

Atleast we'll be spared of her non stop tweets Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell--yati--sylph-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43

I am sure Juhi asked Sky to make up with Mahek at the end because clearly he was not interested in being friends when they were inside why all of a sudden a change of heart hmmm.. Kuch to gadbad hai

I am more concerned about PB's twitter efforts yaar... Poor thing... She is charging against Mahek out there and here she is becoming Sky's best phirand... ab PB kya kahegi????Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayari-sylph-

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

salman's lavish lunch idea worked.. sick of Mahek drama.. and plotting is done to make her a winner and showing all her goody goody behaviour.. Dead

pls leave salman out of this..Like sore losers everyone is after Mahek and to make their mind prior to wee mahek wins they made up these stories...

Salman has lot more important things in his life than organizing  a lavish lunch for the loser sky.. 

we know how much important things salman has...but currently only imp thing for salman is mahek,that's why he came in apka farman to bash sid LOL...
                       if he is biased for a particular housemate then we will talk abt him...

come on,now if we talk post negative comments abt mahek we r sore losers...tu jitna apne professional life mein successful nahi hoga,usse jyada hum hain...
                          if anyone is loser then it's you,bcoz you think if anyone don't talk good abt mahek,then they r losers. LOL

why should he stand by her so much and insult sid?? that itself changed the game altogether.. and much of it been edited.. what PB says is right.. they are showing only good things about Mahek.. SK also twitted the same .. much experienced industry people cannot go wrong..  they do have a sleeping relationship.. or else why BB throw PM out?? when she was clearly leading ? and now TRP too down and for what... that is definitely influence fm Salman 

Then PB telling PM is suicidal and not mentally balanced must be true? after all she is a much experienced industry people and as she claimed she is very intelligent may have judged PM well..

But I dont believe PM has such a problem as i dont believe those much experienced industry people

i do not know as people who stayed with her commented so much about PM's mental issues, all those cannot be so wrong.. no one said that PM's mental balance is right.. so i cannot comment on it.. but my suggestion to PM will be listen to those people stayed with you and see a psychologist ..

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Observer101

If Sky and Mehak become friends what will Bedia do. After all she has been bitching about Mehak everywhere bcoz of Sky. Will she suddenly start becoming nice about Sky or will she start tweeting more angrily about Mehak.

Even i quoted the same...LOL and then saw your post...Wink...All Evil minds think alike...LOL
Anyways... i think now PB will say :

"See i told u all SKY is a SUPER nice guy... see...Evn Mahek approves of it...my last tweet..."

Shayari-sylph-

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
BB, we are really tired of this drama, ek din jagda hota hai, doosre din patchup hota hai aur wapas jagda hota hai

Please SPARE US

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

an0n-allizwell-Shayari

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

I am sure Juhi asked Sky to make up with Mahek at the end because clearly he was not interested in being friends when they were inside why all of a sudden a change of heart hmmm.. Kuch to gadbad hai

I am more concerned about PB's twitter efforts yaar... Poor thing... She is charging against Mahek out there and here she is becoming Sky's best phirand... ab PB kya kahegi????Ermm

i think PB is trying to be fair here.. since we have not seen the real picture.. yes i agree PB selected sky as her friend.. but no one will defend a friend so much in the world forum with taking so much Censored... that too she might have known about what sky is doing in the show and what people have seen about him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-yati-

IF-Rockerz

-yati-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

May be ...we all would get a lifetym chance of listening 2 a lecture of an intelligent lady called Pooja Bedi alias "kismis" on topic..."how 2 become friend with ur enemy"... ROFL

Edited by CCBM_fan - 30 November 2011 at 5:35am

-allizwell-Shayari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.