Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Like we know Akash and Moniya go to pub wherein they bump into Uday and J. Moniya has been given a different look from what we have seen so far in the show. She will be seen letting her hair down and along with her usual dress she has put a dupatta around her neck and we can see some light make up which might have been done by her pals to dress her up for her first date.

Coming back to Uday-Moniya, so as per the article he gets mesmerized by Moniya's beauty and tries to hit a conversation with him and she ignores him. So the charmer is floored by a girl who doesn't give two hoots about who he is. Uday was mesmerized by seeing Moniya in this avatar at pub which makes me wonder what will happens when he sees her post transformation as Manyata.

For those who have not the article on their secund encounter here is link to the article

http://rangmunchtv.blogspot.com/2011/11/must-watch_30.html

Edited by *Shruti* - 01 December 2011 at 1:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19-Swetha-Angelskisssparikhkhadija_89-Wanderer-WhiteNights.prc_fan1shivani003wadi..dollminizz-BolNaHalke--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday mesmerized by Moniya's beauty?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i think he will faint when he will see the princess manyataErmm
it was also mentioned that monia would me having a scar which is a sign of being a princess so i think uday would ne geting a sign

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelskissminizz-Priya01

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Nidhi:Maybe he would faint =))

On a serious note, first time Uday met someone who is not floored by his charm nor does she care about who is he. Someone who has guts to reply back to him on his face with an attitude.

Yes I thought the same when I saw the promo Moniya's mark would be is sign that she is Princess but whether Uday actually follows this hint or not needs to be seen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-minizzprc_fan1-BolNaHalke--Priya01

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
yah it is for the first time that uday is trying to talk someone and the girl is not even responding.i dont think they are going to found that monia is princess so soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prc_fan1minizz-Priya01

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
poor UV will go crazy over his would be not LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelskisswadi..dollminizz-Priya01

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Nidhi:Yes they will not find her to be Princess so soon but then you never know what's in CV's mind. Let's see what's in Uday's mind post his second encounter with Moniya/Manyata.

Naz:I am thinking about his reaction when Moniya is given makeoverLOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz-Priya01

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i know yaar
i so want monia and uday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz-Priya01

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
What article are you referencing here Shruti? ***EDIT**  never mind I found that articleBig smile
anyhow, with this much promotion for the second encounter of Manyata and UV, it seems that may be the CVs and channel are trying to see if it brings up the viewership or something.
Even when you look at the original aka The Princess diaries plot, in the second movie Mia ends up with Chris Pine's character whom she had initially disliked and even Chris Pine's character had grey shades...he got involved with Mia in the name of gaining power and throne but eventually he has a change of heart and he marries Mia.
Now this wouldn't happen till the very end of the show or at least till several episodes but if it is true that this show is loosely based on TPD, then UV- manyata have a possibility.

Edited by krupur1103 - 30 November 2011 at 7:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1prc_fan1adventure_gurl-Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.