star plus reveals new source IPKKNd...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Still at odds and unwilling to accept their feelings for each other, Arnav and Khushi now will now join hands in a mission for their loved ones. They will once again be in close quarters as they try to unite Aksah and Payal. With all the love surrounding them, will they admit their own feelings out loud?

A Starplus.in source divulges, "Arnav and Khushi are in a space where they are unable to be together or apart. Conscious of the other all the time, the two of them are shying away from admitting their feelings even to themselves. They are battling with their emotions and pretending to be happy with their respective engagements. In tonight's episode they will come together for a common goal- Arnav's brother Akash and Khushi's sister Payal. After catching the two of them together in a coffee shop, Arnav will ask Akash about Payal and he will admit he loves her. Arnav will then meet Khushi and convince her that they should bring Akash and Payal together."

Khushi is thrilled to know about Akash and Payal. "I always wanted my Payal jiji to have her Prince Charming and I am glad she has found one in Akashji who is soft spoken and an honest man. I don't mind teaming up with Arnavji for my sister's sake. After all her happiness is my goal in life and I can work with Arnavji if need be. We are determined to unite the love birds."

Arnav who is resolute in helping his brother get his ladylove says "I was surprised to know that Akash fell in love. He never gave any indication so I guess it was a shock. But I am glad he chose a sweet girl like Payal. She is perfect for him. I am very happy for him. He is with the person he loves. I will support him in every way I can."

Will Akash and Payal's relationship bring Khushi and Arnav closer? Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

TFS, but can u change ur topic title n make it catchy, also mentioning that its ARTICLE,
Finally something worthwhile for ArHi to do ...
oh gr8 a good track ahead , chalo they r not becoming kabab mein haddi for payash but matchmakers
and i am plesantly surprised that arnav took the initiative
now i want payash to know abt arnav and khushi and let them try to hook them too😊

I love this pic,  awesome foursome.<3

TFS, this is going to be fun (:

nice track now... thanks for uploading!

this teaming should take few episodes so that we get to see all 4 at a time 😉😆