Fan Fictions

Kriyaansh FF-Unexpected date(Chapter 2 UPDATED) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

LovelyDil

LovelyDil

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

KRIYAANSH FF-UNEXPECTED DATE

Chapter 1:

Kriya!'
'Kriya!'
Vishaka repeatedly called out to Kria but in return,she did not get any response from her.Finally Vishaka irritatedly got off the stage and walked towards the A.G.S of the college who seemed to preoccupied with her own thoughts,her attention focussed on two people;in which one of them were one of her closest friends.

Vishaka nugded Kriya but when she did'nt get any response from her again,she then a little forcefully tugged on her arm to snap Kriya out of her day-dream.

"Dude,Tumaara dyaan Kahan hai??I was calling out to you from so long!!"

Vishaka moved her gaze to match Kriya's gaze and see what had caught her attention from so long.Her expression then changed from one of confusion to irritation,when she saw that it was none other than Vicky and Neha.

"Oh Gosh!!Ye dono bhi na.Ye Vicky to mujhe bohut irritate kar raha hai.He does'nt leave Neha alone even for a single moment.And their Deewaana ,Deewaani drama never stops,even in this entire Dance Festival commotion,unhe dono ko yeh sab kaise soojta hai,Man!  "

"Deer Dar Vishaka,dono aapna kaam to karte hai na,then why should we have a problem with what they do.Aur waise bhi,its actually cute.Naya Naya Pyaar hai,so then they will defintely spend some time together na!! They look so cute together and see how happy Neha is!."

"Naya Naya Pyaar...Kriya what is wrong with you?Neha ka drama kaam hai kya,jo aab tum bhi shuru ho gayi?"

"No,I mean to say is,when we will also fall in love,go out on our first date.Will we also be this happy??"

Listening to this,Vishaka made a face as if she is about to puke and said,

"Whatever.I dont want to listen about this love and date crap.Least interested.Agar tume bhi in dono ki tarah kissi ke saath date pe jana hai to JAAO!Anyways you and Neha don't listen to me anymore.But first,check out the lighting and sound system arrangement."

Vishaka then walked off murmuring to herself about her best-friends going crazy.Kriya then wondered about whatever she said to Vishaka,Did she really mean all that.Dates were the last thing on her mind before but now she is finds all of this much more interesting.

Kriya then looked around the auditorium curiously,when she finally spotted Reyaansh who was busy giving out instructions to all the volunteers about the work to be done.

The G.S must have seemed chilled out from outside to the others,but she could understand how much stressed he actually was.She could say that from way his foreheard creased in irritation and from his body language.

It felt so ironic,that just sometime back she misundertood him in whatever he would do or say;but now she felt that she could not understand anyone better than him.He had always been good to her and thought well about her,while she on the other hand always suspected him to be against her.

Kriya then found herself smiling like an idiot as she continously stared at him.However she snapped out of her thoughts and went back to her work as she got up on the stage to check the lightings and sound system.

'Kriya,what is happening to you?Humesha date or Rey ke baare mein soochti rehti ho...however whoever goes out on a date with Rey will be so lucky !!...OMG...UniverseJi,...mein yeh saab kya soch rahi hun?...I have so much work to get done...Concentrate!Kriya,concentrate!!',Kriya thought to herself as she went to Vishaka and Nilesh to clarify whether all the rest of the work is completed.

Kriya quickly grabbed her bag and rushed towards the rehearsel hall.When she finally reached the room,she was about to stumble on her face when a pair of strong hands grabbed her by her shoulders.However her saviour could stop her stumble enough and she landed up falling into him as he caught her in a tight embrace.

Kriya was so afraid of her fall that she closed her eyes,but relaxed she felt the warmth of another body next to her's.When both of them regained their balance,steady on thier feet she found herself looking a pair of brown eyes that were so familiar to her.

"Rey,aap?",she muttered so softly that if he were not so close to her,he would'nt be able to here her at all.

Rey let go off her as she steadied herself while she sheepishly smiled back at him.He smiled back at her naiveness and asked her in a concerned tone,"Kriya,tum tikh to ho na?Aise jaldi mein kyu baag kar aah rahi ho...You would have hurt yourself badly if did'nt catch you."

"Sorry,Rey.Wo actually late ho gayi thi na isliye...baag kar...im mean jaldi mein thi",she replied but still blushed realizing that she was still standing close to him and slightly moved back.

"Haan Haan...pata hai bahut kaam hai A.G.S ko...isiliye late ho gayi...But C'mon yaar...be a little careful,Kriya",he said mocking her lightly but failed to notice when she moved back.

"Rey,aap aise kyu keh rahe ho??I'm always careful...bas aaj ho gaya",she replied to him pouting like a 7yr old girl whose barbie doll has been taken away.

Rey could'nt help but laugh in a soft tone looking at her childish behaviour which angered her even more,she turned the other way with her arms crossed and back facing him.

"Aacha aaha,ok!Gussa mat ho Kriya...I'll not laugh...but just be careful,itni stress lene ki zarurat nahi hai..." ,he caught her shoulders as he tried to convince her.

"Wow,see whose talking!I should be telling you not to get so streseed!!"
"What rubbish,mein Stressed out nahi hun!!",Rey replied back in a defending manner.
"Oh really,mujhe pata hai ki aap kitne stressed ho aandar se.Mein aapko aachi tarah se samajte hun!!"
"Oh really,itni aachi tarah se samajti ho...Baatcutter??",he asked her raising his eyebrow.
(Begins the LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA moment playing the 'OH HO HO ' tune)

"Haan wo...mein aapki asst. hun na...",she stumbled on her words but stopped when Rey raised his palm to her mouth motioning her to stop.

"Pata hai,Pata hai...tum meri ASST. ho, that's why you know me very well.And we are good friends, just good friends...!",he replied completing her words.

"Haan,...Asst...Bahut aache dost!",she replied a little offended.
"Yes,bahut aache dost...very good friends.",Rey replied getting a bit annoyed.

However thier moment was ruined when thier ballroom teacher 'Miss.Nicole' enterd the room
"Hie guys.So ready for practice?Kriya,Rey are you'll ready to practice Rumba???"

"Hello Nicole,Ma'am.",they greeted her back in chorus.
"Yes,Ma'am .We are super-excited.We cant wait to start! ",Rey added in as Kriya nodded in agreement.

"Ok then,what are we waiting for.Let's start the practice!!"
So guys,how was it??
Hope you like the start!!
New at writing FF so still a little KAACHA,but tried my best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter:During the practice,Rey and Kriya get immeressed into the dance and intimate even more than they expected.However,who is this person that is watching them all along,and what does this peson have in mind? Who knows,they may even go this UNEXPECTED DATE which we are SO EAGERLY EXPECTING!!:)Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S:>Guys dont just view,plz do leave a comment.The more reviews I get the more Boosted I'll get and more sooner I'll update.LOL

And for the Rumba part,I added it after watching the new promo!!Big smile
And there will be some intimate moments,Don't worry it wont be another dream of Rey's.
Stay tuned!!Big smile

Edited by LovelyDil - 27 December 2011 at 6:39am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorkriayasRINKYKAUR19Ada_Arshamisha65AlexArshad3luverardy03...Pwinch3ss...ramya26Khush94navya_arshaWinzVirManandJeeViAabhiArShakria_d3suchitrabeherakatiehiwatarisharuKRgunnu121Neha21-SanjanaSanchita_ArShaGayatriJethaniirock321love_arshacandybartish18Saumya_D3HPmaniacdon girls_Monu_prrk86KriyanshLuvAly_KriYanshsujana9shaffy_arshatinatartariHot.Pink.Heelslovely7010KriYaansh960sun-naaaaaaaaacrazyskyluv_arsha..KR..Born2Dance-Ocean.eyes-nature2CrazyGirl.21SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kriyaansh FF-Unexpected date(Chapter 2 UPDATED) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bakho.RK

IF-Dazzler

Bakho.RK

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
RES!!

i hv to go now...
will surely read and cmnt later!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyDil

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
nyc update... pm me 2

Edited by magical_mania - 04 December 2011 at 7:33am

LovelyDil

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LovelyDil

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

LovelyDil

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

thnx 4 d pm! Really liked d update...very niceSmile

wow,dance practise! Day Dreaming do update soon!

LovelyDil

kokoARSHA

Goldie

kokoARSHA

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
sammu di nice job...u write so well...n it does not appear that u r writing for the first time...thanxxx for the PM n do PM me nxt time also

LovelyDil

love_arsha

Goldie

love_arsha

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
nyc update
lovelyClap
pls update soon nxt part
nd pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LovelyDil