Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for another article Rekha, I want to see him on screen soon, I hope  the character is well etched.. Whatever He chooses < I am sure he will give his best, He is an amazing actor and I can see him everyday on television and his character dimension and the pairing with whomever he has will do compelete justice...

I hope he takes both the offers 😳 ... Me Greedy for more of Apurva;s amazing performance 😃
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the article rekha , wish to see apurva in a adorable character in a family show . i usually don't watch ekta shows much as my parents too watch with me.

I know Krithika, I am sure whatever he takes I hope the production house takes note of these things, The criteria of the show and the concept should be of his liking also so whatever teh offers are He has to be convinced and he will make us also sail with him 😳
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the article rekha , wish to see apurva in a adorable character in a family show . i usually don't watch ekta shows much as my parents too watch with me.

Same goes with me Krithika😊
The last soap I ever watched diligently of Ekta's was Kusum. But she has improved and all three of her current airing shows are doing well with equal imp to both leads, so Iam open to Apu doing Balaji now. He needs to work with others too outside his comfort zone.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rekha03

Same goes with me Krithika😊
The last soap I ever watched diligently of Ekta's was Kusum. But she has improved and all three of her current airing shows are doing well with equal imp to both leads, so Iam open to Apu doing Balaji now. He needs to work with others too outside his comfort zone.

yes rekha , i am eager to watch him in any show , but my only wish is i should not be put in a position to change channels , i want to watch the whole episode without a cut.😳
shanti05 thumbnail
30 minutes power packed performance what say Krithika,..😳
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanti05

30 minutes power packed performance what say Krithika,..😳

yes shanti like the oct 4 th angini episode😉
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing this article rekha..
shanti05 thumbnail
Zee Loved your siggy all blue  just so color coordinated. and Aww Anmol and Ragini such a sweetheart ðŸ˜³.. He would love to wipe her tears.. Apurva is just so sweet in his character,😳

I am so glad Apurva's ranking has shown significant sign of being positive,
Glad with him coming back, 😃
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Zee Loved your siggy all blue just so color coordinated. and Aww Anmol and Ragini such a sweetheart😳.. He would love to wipe her tears.. Apurva is just so sweet in his character,😳

I am so glad Apurva's ranking has shown significant sign of being positive,
Glad with him coming back, 😃

thanks di
blue is my fav color.. So used it on magical angini.. 😉
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zee10

thanks di
blue is my fav color.. So used it on magical angini.. 😉

even i love it zee..its pure beautiful..and blue is such a soothing color