Bigg Boss Season 5

PB Chat : One of the most Irritating chat

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have seen most of the chats.. but this beats them all...

PB is she really 40 - she is getting on my nerves with her tweets and now her chat.. I Watch it for 5 min and she is stuck on Mahek.. again I go back to it.. she is again stuck on Mahek..

Her life seems to revolve around Mahek.. Anyone who is not a Mahek fan will become a fan because she is irritating and cannot rationalize what she is saying..

She wont be forgiven that easily by Salman for dragging him in the conversation or tweet... ekks..

Her by far the irritating act was when she was trying to imitate how mahek would react about what shraddha said to PB 'about her husband leaving her'

She is in love with Mahek: I am telling you... Mahek imitiation, Mahek's dialogues, Mahek;s connection.. wow even I didnt remember some of the things..

Things said in bad taste: I wont do Item songs to promote a Movie 🤢 she was jumping when Akshay came.. wonder what they have to say about this

Next: I Didnt do the fashion show because Its is undignified for me to wear a swim suit and a gown and parade in front of men... so that 'Unka Dil Behlay' 🤢.. Seriously she is saying other who did it are cheap.. and undignified...  No wonder they say 'Think twice before you speak'

Alvida PB - I hope you get over your obsession and possessiveness
My goodness compare this to PM's chat - she was soo civil..

http://biggboss.in.com/chat/

Post Edit: After the Chat is complete

😆 Edited by princess1_43 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is so obsessed/jealous about mahek...thats why her frustration all the time..
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bedi losing her mind! pagal... shes only supports her own friends🤪
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princess1_43

I have seen most of the chats.. but this beats them all...

PB is she really 40 - she is getting on my nerves with her tweets and now her chat.. I Watch it for 5 min and she is stuck on Mahek.. again I go back to it.. she is again stuck on Mahek..

Her life seems to revolve around Mahek.. Anyone who is not a Mahek fan will become a fan because she is irritating and cannot rationalize what she is saying..

She wont be forgiven that easily by Salman for dragging him in the conversation or tweet... ekks..

Her by far the irritating act was when she was trying to imitate how mahek would react about what shraddha said to PB 'about her husband leaving her'

My goodness compare this to PM's chat - she was soo civil..

http://biggboss.in.com/chat/

😆

Oh gos yes well said...She is there to let down mahek...stupid woman..she is telling y she doesnt like mahek, but all the qualites posesse by sky is loved by the same woman

andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PB even giggles in video chat...sick lady
Originally posted by: Jo_Jo

what is in mehak make anyone jeolous u dumbhead...

Jo_Jo - Dont become personal😊

She just made a point.
plz sky ko evict karo pb to shant ho!!!
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
she keeps calling pm mentally unstable and not fit for the show blah blah .. shut up woman ur no psychiatrist😡... and she wants to be back as WC entry and thts why shes now saying pm is sick and shd not enter as wc ... ufff ðŸ˜¡
PB wants to leave the chat 🤣🤣🤣

Yuck PB grow up.. she is saying that girls who did the fashion are done to pacify a man's heart.. ..
Edited by princess1_43 - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
omg her Desi Boys comment was so stupid! "i dont want want to dance to promote the movie! "