bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i'm a purab fan, but i can't stand how jassi is treating purab!😑He's trying to help her, but no jassi doesn't need help! He can get a better,tall, and beautiful girl than jassi!He deserves better!She's always teated him bad!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so truee!!!! but wat can we do? purab loves jassi, and if we see him suffer with another girl, it will be heartbreaking for us! altho, we will just have to see wat will happen!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes,purab does not deserve Jassi.Armaan does.😳

So lets have a happy ending shall we with both Purab and Mallika finding partners they deserve !!!

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

So lets have a happy ending shall we with both Purab and Mallika finding partners they deserve !!!

Amen to that!!

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Yes,purab does not deserve Jassi.Armaan does.😳

arrrreeeeeeee...abhi, abhi tho meine itna bura bhala kaha Mallika ke khilaf mein.  Come to think of it, the ultimate revenge on Jassi would be for Mallika to marry Purab.  Come one girl, do it!  We are with ya!!!!  πŸ˜ƒ
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

arrrreeeeeeee...abhi, abhi tho meine itna bura bhala kaha Mallika ke khilaf mein.  Come to think of it, the ultimate revenge on Jassi would be for Mallika to marry Purab.  Come one girl, do it!  We are with ya!!!!  πŸ˜ƒ

agree 100%πŸ‘

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agreed, i mean we wanna find a good girl for purab, like jassi. but another jassi that is much nicer than this one! altho, purab does deserve a lot!
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

agreed, i mean we wanna find a good girl for purab, like jassi. but another jassi that is much nicer than this one! altho, purab does deserve a lot!

ab dhundne ki kya zaroori hai??? I-F ki ladkyan hain na...
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

let the search end with Ides....tell me where and when and I will get there with the varmala
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

let the search end with Ides....tell me where and when and I will get there with the varmala

Can I be the bride's maid?  πŸ˜›