Dekha Ek Khwaab

UdayVeer-Manyata Appreciation Thread # 1 (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 151

Page 1 Page 150
Page   of 151

-Moni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Moni-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Do we have a new thread??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UdayVeer-Manyata Appreciation Thread # 1 (Page 151)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

Originally posted by Illyria

hey guys!!

is someone able to sum up what happened today, i am still at work and not able to watch online.

any uday scenes to watch out for?

HI!!! yupp today the first few minutes was Uday, Manyata and JN... he was AWESOME today!!! just a always...and the Manyata and Komal scene which was also very good and worth watching... the middle junk was a waste though...and last was kinda interestingg..Monya escapes!

So if you dont have time I would suggest you watch the first part, and bit of second part with Uday JN and Manyata.. and the the scene with Komal and Manyata and last scene were Manyata escapes..skip Akash and his parents scenes.. and the Rajmata, Brijraj speaking scene

what happened was:

JN comes sees Manyata and is shocked...she is annoyed as well .. and Manyata in her usual taunts her and gives it back to her in full.. she tells her to release her and she will benefit and so will I and also we would never have to meet eachother again. Uday meanwhile brings Manyata back up (bc she fell and her chair is sideways on the floor) and he fixes her hair..carresses her arm Embarrassed but still in his usual dappper gives her a few lines Cool back... then Uday tells Jai that she should make friends with Manyata to find out her weaknesss...

Last scene Komal is feeding Manyata food and they show a good bond Embarrassed and then JN brings Manyata's two friends and they get in and release Manyata.. end show Her out aand AKash majnu waiting in her swagat Dead

thanks a lot for the short update!!! now i know what to look out for and what i can miss, UDAY scenes are a must

I cant remember who it was that was asking for the scene rips i have done for UdayScenes,  ii will post my YT link once i get home

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
OMG ths thread is already finished!!LOL
hello Moni!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged