India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mallika

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I've always found Mallika to be extremely snobbish, haughty, but someone who had some principle every so often.  However, I have decided to nickname her Cruela Mallika after today's episode.  I can't believe that she would stoop so low.

There are some who believe that Armaan wronged Mallika.  Armaan wanted to marry Mallika to maintain control of Gulmohour.  Armaan did at one time believe that Mallika was the one for him for whatever reason.  To Armaan being in love with Mallika (at least he thought so) and marrying her to maintain control of Gulmohour worked out perfectly in his world.  Unfortunately for Mallika, Armaan fell out of love with her and fell in love with Jassi.  Ultimately, Armaan broke his ties with Mallika.

Mallika insinuated to Armaan that it was Jassi that gave Mallika those cards and toys.  Mallika is so arrogant that she could not tell Armaan the truth that it was Mallika who forced Jassi into divulging the contents of the bag.  Mallika constantly embarrasses Armaan in front of everyone that Jassi did him wrong by turning in the true balance statement.  Mallika is so insecure in herself that she has to make Jassi look bad.  Mallika never told Armaan that Jassi was the one who took him to the hospital.  She wanted to take all the credit for something she didn't do and humiliate Jassi at the same time.  Mallika tells Armaan that she forgives him for him loving Jassi.  She is not god that someone needs to seek her forgiveness and definitely not sin free as we all know after today's episode.

Mallika has every step of the way humiliated Jassi in front of everyone.  She has no regard for anyone who she considers classless.  Mallika may be high and mighty in her world but in the greater scheme of things she is just a worker ant.  I am sorry I have no sympathy for a woman who is treats people UNEQUALLY.  The justification that she is seeking vengeance for being victimized doesn't even work for me, cuz you are just degrading yourself in your own eyes for someone who doesn't love you.

Mallika just doesn't get it that Armaan doesn't love her anymore and she reverting to such sadistic treachery.  Mallika has exceeded her limits and she is an embarrassment to women.  I am sorry I cannot feel bad for Armaan leaving her.  

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
wow.....jp.....me tooo.....first i was feeling bad fro her but now noway........ i think she deserved it........
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Wow !! JP agree with every word you wrote..
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
nice!!!! that was mind blowing essay, or whatever u call it, mind blowing_____ about ma lika, i agree on a lot of points. altho, malika is very ziddy and she always wanted to  HAVE armaan. im not sure if she ever loved him, but we, some pplz feel sorry for her becuz she has been on armaans side most of time(sometime with aryan) and she really never could accept that he is cheating on her with another women!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
ClapClap superbly put jprasad. Mallika was obsessed with possessing  Armaan rather than belonging to him.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikagurl23

nice!!!! that was mind blowing essay, or whatever u call it, mind blowing_____ about ma lika, i agree on a lot of points. altho, malika is very ziddy and she always wanted to  HAVE armaan. im not sure if she ever loved him, but we, some pplz feel sorry for her becuz she has been on armaans side most of time(sometime with aryan) and she really never could accept that he is cheating on her with another women!

So because she has been on Armaan's side, she has the right to degrade herself and others, lie, scheme and commit fraud to redeem herself?  If she was really on Armaan's side, she would do what is best for the both of them.  If she could never accept the fact that he was cheating on her, she could have proved herself a stronger woman by walking out of the relationship, but she resorted to deceitfulness instead.
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
agree with you all the way jp!!ClapClap
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Superb analysis JP!

Mallika has been mean to the core to Jassi. The things that she is obsessively and falsely proud of are her riches, the name Seth and beauty. Little does she realize that none of those were earned by her. She was plain lucky to be born with a pretty face and in a rich family! And she has done a miserable job at earning something she could all by herself - respect. I pity her!

Go to top