Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eras thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Fat Farah 😡 😡 does'nt understand music! How stupid one would look if they tried to sing 'hum dil de chuke' with dance and latke jhatke.
anjali.nair thumbnail
This is not a place to curse and swear. It's just a show. Not the end of life. 
amey_priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnie_63

Ever since i have watched indian idol Farah has never said anything positive  to meenal .Farah only judges looks ,makeover and performance .She Supports SANDEEP always and says he is her favourite  but on what basis?????? . He has no personality and sang some of his songs so badly that its a shame he is still safe and  and talented people like KARUNYA and MEENAL are in bottom 3 always.

In the next INdian IDOL i think FARAH should not be kept as a judge because she does not judge on basis of sur,tal but makes rash judgements.

I am very disappointed that meenal is out and watching her yesterday made me cry .Atleast she could have gone out after ANUJ and SANDEEP and then I would have felt that justice was done.

this is true,idont know the cause,tht Farha likes andeep so much, but we cant blame Farha for Meenal's exit, cz the day Meenal sang a folk song "mera piya ghar aya"and "lambi judaee",she really sang so well, Farha gives her complements,but she wasn't good with the song "hum dill de..",tht song wasn't suit her voice, and about bottom 3, everybody knows tht Karu was an excellent singer,and all the judges loves him,but still every wk he is bookd for bottom 3,and even Amey,such a tallented singer,he also came in bottom 3,so i dont think judge's comment does matter atall. and this time Meenal's exit is right,cz Sandeep is not going to b out,dont know why,i think may b his relatives votes him much, and among the 6 sandeep was the weekest last day, and then Meenal,so if Sandeep is hr thn Meenal hv to go, cz if any one of the 4 (Karunya,AMEY,Antara and Anuj) they wr really good tht day,karu and Amey r excellent....... so plz dont blame Farha....

Edited by amey_priya - 18 years ago
tangina r thumbnail
farah should be the one to be blamed for meenals exit she is responsible for it she really needs to get a life 😡
amey_priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tangina r

farah should be the one to be blamed for meenals exit she is responsible for it she really needs to get a life 😡

not at all.........last gala song of Meenal was not tht nuch good....thts the cause of her exit......