prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys

I feel miserable now😭 after reading about today's happenings.. I have read BLF and there is nothing of this sort in it.. in blf there was no police, mallika commiting fraud to lay the blame on jassi πŸ˜‘ . this is so pathetic.. what is gonna happen? will jassi not become owner of GM and meet Armu again?

Any thoughts from u all are appreciated

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
oh all this is was not from blf???? oh damn!....i guess T and D wanted to get creative again!πŸ˜• Edited by loveneha_r - 19 years ago
masoom thumbnail
ohhhhh i was already thinking about this... coz i didn't read it in blf 😭😭
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but the creativeness is killing us!
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

I think they just want to deviate because the part after the makeover of Jassi being CEO is already shown last year. They have to put some more masala to bring Jassi back to Gulmohar. On the other hand with the forgiving scene and everything they are following bLF.

So dont worry prettywoman Jassi will comeback to GM after the drama with police and everything....

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jassidevi

I think they just want to deviate because the part after the makeover of Jassi being CEO is already shown last year. They have to put some more masala to bring Jassi back to Gulmohar. On the other hand with the forgiving scene and everything they are following bLF.

So dont worry prettywoman Jassi will comeback to GM after the drama with police and everything....

thanks jassidevi! so in blf does she fight with purab and then becomes friends with him later on?
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Jassidevi...just as they had added that masala of Armaan's accident when Jassi was leaving to the airport, they must have added this crap...yuk this masala is rotten! 🀒 Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
gilgamesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

I agree with Jassidevi...just as they had added that masala of Armaan's accident when Jassi was leaving to the airport, they must have added this crap...yuk this masala is rotten! 🀒

Agreed - if only they wuld stik to original story line n keep their "creativity" to the minimum.....2 much masala gives people indigestion .... as in y'day's episode😭

jas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

I agree with Jassidevi...just as they had added that masala of Armaan's accident when Jassi was leaving to the airport, they must have added this crap...yuk this masala is rotten! 🀒

me tooo!!!

but why this twist now???πŸ˜†

you can see my range of emotions!!! what i am going through due to T & D creativity!!!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
another ektaa rubbish πŸ˜† πŸ˜†