Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Another deviation from BLF?

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Hi guys

I feel miserable nowCry after reading about today's happenings.. I have read BLF and there is nothing of this sort in it.. in blf there was no police, mallika commiting fraud to lay the blame on jassi Angry . this is so pathetic.. what is gonna happen? will jassi not become owner of GM and meet Armu again?

Any thoughts from u all are appreciated

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
oh all this is was not from blf???? oh damn!....i guess T and D wanted to get creative again!Confused

Edited by loveneha_r - 21 March 2005 at 3:43pm
masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
ohhhhh i was already thinking about this... coz i didn't read it in blf CryCry
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
but the creativeness is killing us!
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

I think they just want to deviate because the part after the makeover of Jassi being CEO is already shown last year. They have to put some more masala to bring Jassi back to Gulmohar. On the other hand with the forgiving scene and everything they are following bLF.

So dont worry prettywoman Jassi will comeback to GM after the drama with police and everything....

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

I think they just want to deviate because the part after the makeover of Jassi being CEO is already shown last year. They have to put some more masala to bring Jassi back to Gulmohar. On the other hand with the forgiving scene and everything they are following bLF.

So dont worry prettywoman Jassi will comeback to GM after the drama with police and everything....

thanks jassidevi! so in blf does she fight with purab and then becomes friends with him later on?
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I agree with Jassidevi...just as they had added that masala of Armaan's accident when Jassi was leaving to the airport, they must have added this crap...yuk this masala is rotten! Dead

Edited by Daisy - 22 March 2005 at 12:54am
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

I agree with Jassidevi...just as they had added that masala of Armaan's accident when Jassi was leaving to the airport, they must have added this crap...yuk this masala is rotten! Dead

Agreed - if only they wuld stik to original story line n keep their "creativity" to the minimum.....2 much masala gives people indigestion .... as in y'day's episodeCry

Go to top