sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi guys. What do you think will be Urvashi's reaction/ attitude towards Lakshya be now that she will come to know that he's in love with her for quite a long time and would like to settle down with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there Sangita,
I am looking forward to that very thing. I think all this will change Urvi's attitude both towards Karan and Lakshya. I feel so bad for her- even when her husband is dead she's not allowed to live in peace.

Nobody really understands what she's going through- someone ought to stand for her and vent her real feelings to everybody:((
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

All this will conclude with Kunal's cum back...I think so!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

😭 sarrkkar is ending... I hope kunu is back for the last few episodes!!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i hope kunal duz return...but will he???
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am not sure whether he will return or not, but Urvashi is surely having a hell of a time. I think Karan was too early with the proposal. He shld have waited for some more time to let Urvi adjust with Lakshya comfortably.
well, its my guess only.
Kajal741 thumbnail
i think she's gonna be shocked and might take a very long time to decide what she wants!!!!
Pachu.P thumbnail
She will definately be shocked n might be mad @ him for few episodes!!
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea..i think that she will be shocked for a while but then she will get used to that..but then i also want her with either kunal or karan...i know kunal is dead but there is a possibility that he can come back..but she will be shocked and angry for the most part