Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Here's a topic I would like to hear yor thoughts about. We all saw how Radhe knows the truth about Menka and how he plans to use it all to his advantage Dead I do think that he will blackmail Menka and ask her for money in exchange for keeping quiet. But sooner or later, the truth has to come out.

Question is: What do you think Shakti's reaction would be once he knows the truth? Or rather, what will everyone's reactions be? Will Shakti leave Menka or would he be so besotted by her that he will fight with the whole family for her (kind of like our Baba)... Will Shakti object to Menka's profession, or will he stay happy that he always got the kind of wife he wanted?

I know that the rest of the family will be shocked and disgusted. But I'm not so sure about Amma... somehow I have a feeling that she will accept Menka, just to spite Prats.

What do you guys think? What will be the aftermath once the truth is revealed? Will Shakti be as obsessive as Baba to to keep Menka with him? Will SS and SDS accept her as their bahu? And will Prats continue to let Menka play a part in Samar's upbringing? Do make your predictions here Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915rsshreeidreeskhan123heera1702---Yemi---TheAAcreationsHamiSkyCaptain_PhilipshussainramsoMitu_telstraAnondo.RrekrnDeathstrokedhakarnriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shakti's Reaction" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
SS and amma would obviously kick her out cos they would never accept a prostitute as their bahu and prats would automatically get samars guardianship.KN either has to choose his lust or ego but since he is a thakur i dont think he would accept her after knowing the truth cos for thakurs ego is a huge thing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaelle45TheAAcreations

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Wait&Watch.../

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45TheAAcreations

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Love and KN no way!! It'll be a huge chaos. Also Radhe The 'Holi' Cockroach may join with her!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45TheAAcreationsMitu_

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
SS will throw Menaka out but SDS reaction dont know she will accept anyone just to insult Pratigya.Shakti he is lusty person if Menaka will go he will go other prostitute.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45TheAAcreations

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

SS and amma would obviously kick her out cos they would never accept a prostitute as their bahu and prats would automatically get samars guardianship.KN either has to choose his lust or ego but since he is a thakur i dont think he would accept her after knowing the truth cos for thakurs ego is a huge thing

But where was the Thakur ego when he used to visit such women while being married? I do think that Menaka will charm him so much that Shakti will assume he is in love with her and will want to keep her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreations

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

But where was the Thakur ego when he used to visit such women while being married? I do think that Menaka will charm him so much that Shakti will assume he is in love with her and will want to keep her
those were not his wife and shakti wouldnt accept a non virgin as his wife

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreations

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by elle45

those were not his wife and shakti wouldnt accept a non virgin as his wife

No he might not - but he's shafted anyway...she knows his little secret remember...that if a certain Bauji would find out, Saktiya will be skinned like a cat...

Meneka got the ring remember...she will end up wearing Saktiya's trousers and he will dance mujre to her tunes!!!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaelle45-mina-TheAAcreationshussainramsotelstra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top