Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachits thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Rachit..Lovely answers.๐Ÿ‘Here goes my short list of questions, hope you don't mind๐Ÿ˜›

1. Which is your favourite sport??

cricket

2.Favourite sportsperson- Male/Female??

sachin tendulkar

3.If you were made the CV of Navya , how would you proceed with  the following:-

a) How would you resurrect Anant's character, how will you make him behave a bit maturely towards Navya?

right now nothing is coming to my mind...

b) Would you make Navya work even after marriage, If yes, then  how will she convince the Bajpayees?

i wish navya joint her gang in their business.. 

c) What kind marriage do you see for our AnYa, will it be a lavish affair like all other SP weddings or a simple one coz the show's tagline is "Nayi soch"???

lavish wedding 

4.What is your favourite holiday destination and why??

whole world

i am very sorry for very late reply.. but i was out of town.. for some personal reasons ... and i know my ans r not satisfactory ... but i m really very sorry.. nothing is coming to my mind..
Rachits thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Hi Rachit...How was ur weekend?

You seems to be very less active as Mr. Bekaboo...Blame goes to the girls of the forum who aren't keeping you busy...Okay, I will ask you few questions and will come up with some more to make you active...Since you are very good in making predictions my queries are related to the show...

1. Is Anant the right person for Navya? Do you think she will re-think about marriage?Why?

yes anant is the right person for navya , no navya will not going to re-think for marriage , because even she just can't live without anant ... she loves him a lot ..

2. Give the CVs few suggestions to turn Anant into a matured person.

sorry but regarding this i have no complains for cvs ... so i can't give them any suggestions..๐Ÿ˜›

3. Now with Rama sensing something fishy about Gautam, she wont sit in peace. What would be her next step?

rama will become detective ... 24/7 ๐Ÿ˜†

4. What is you opinion about Nikhil & his family?

i m sensing something fishy .. ๐Ÿ˜•

5. What do you think will happen by the end of Navya's 7 day stay in looney house? A sweet surprising twist or a complete disaster?

of course sweet surprising twist ... ๐Ÿ˜Š as per the article of gagan malik that anant will joint the same firm where navya is working .. so we are moving towards that twist .. I THINK ..

Thats all for now...Hope you will enjoy answering them...

i m really very very sorry for late reply ... 
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Rachit๐Ÿ˜Š for answering my questions ...

1. you love reading: what are you reading these days?

now a day i am reading book on jain religion ..
wow, Do you follow Janinism? I grew up amongst Jain community and let me say: Michcami dukkadam if any of my questions bothered you๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Favorite movies:

ddlj , andaz apna apna , dil chahta hai , the hangover , titanic and many more ...
Looks like you are a movie buff .. good choice :)

3. If Shaheer & Somya go to bollywood - which movieyou'll like to see them in?

ddlj , hum aapke hai koun , band baja baraat , dil to [agal hai ...
Yep, these will be great movies for them ... but we have heard Shaheer has already signed some bollywod movie!
Though i do think, he should concentrate more on TV - what say?

4.We are in a nice track these days of 7 days in sasural: thogh we are done with 2 nights -- if you were cv: how will you take next 5day+nights: (you can go ady by day in detail)

like cv's i will definatally show other side of anant.. and of course will show some romantic anya scenes .. but according to me cv's are doing great job and what ever they are showing is very real ..
 ( i know u'll not satisfy with my answer but belief me right now nothing is coming to my mind.. so sorry dear .. )
I agree, what they are showing is real .. but kuchch jyada ho rahaa hai .. I can tolerate all the drama if AnYa are facing it togather - but this jealousy track is  not really necessary here! -IMO.
I read: you belive this jealousy track is to land Anant in Navya's office! But to me, even that is unnecessary!
Do you think after all this AnYa's relationship will survive???? I doubt it!

5. How will you take story further after Navya is back in her home? Do you thik Navya will rethink about Anant? Or they will stay togather and face all challenges: share your thoughts๐Ÿ˜Š

navya will rethink but not for anant , bcoz she loves him a lot ... , she will think that how she adjust in anant's house and make them happy ..
You are so right! We saw that today .. but she can adjust if Anant is for her - but jab Anant is acting weird, how & why willshe adjust???
Mujhe toh bahot darr lag rahaa hai! -- break up hi dikh rahaa hai!
and they are mentioning Shagun, she is still hanging out with Navya team - so not good sign! - what do you think?

6. Rama-Mohan & Renu-Gautam : how do you think they will move ahead in this story?

i've really no clue .. but even i m looking forward these tracks...
Hmm, lets see what happens there!

7. Mohan, Nimisha, Renu, Harsh : who do you identify with most? Whose role you would like to be more prominent in coming tracks?

all are good at their place ... 
I though you would say Harsh - being kind of your age! And now that Anant Navya are out of college- he shud be in college-wud be good to see his character develope!

8. We still want to kow Renchobhai -- your name by which your parents, teachers & friends call you ๐Ÿ˜Š

my friends call me rencho and my real name is RACHIT  

Ok.. this is all I can think of now .. will come up with more after reading these answers๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Sara thumbnail
Congrats renchos for BOTW as all ur predictions r coming true even i want to ask u abt Navya
1) u said in one of ur answers that u want annat to land up in navya's office suggest some way of hi landing up there
2) Now as per the track Misundersatndings r goin on how u want both annat and navya to solve them