Desi_larki786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i hate jassi wht she did with purab feel like cuassing her man i aint waitch that show naymore.bechara purab.she doesnt desver purab.i dnt y purab still give her so much important.that y why he her . cuz she never like him never ever.i feel so sorry for purab i aint watin this  after she whtever she with purab

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jassi is over- confident about her feelings and is very stupid but yet arrogant and ziddy!
Desi_larki786 thumbnail
wht she think of her self  if she go bck 2 armaan she the most stupiest grl  i have ever seen
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes.I too felt sorry for Purab. Don't know why he keeps running after her and try to run her life and make her decisions for her.

If I was Jassi I would have slapped him for trying to buldoze me into something I have no intention of doing. And then would have felt even more sorry for him.

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

Yes.I too felt sorry for Purab. Don't know why he keeps running after her and try to run her life and make her decisions for her.

If I was Jassi I would have slapped him for trying to buldoze him into something I have no intention of doing. And then would have felt even more sorry for him.

omg!  Minnie, I laughed outloud at work!  😆 
KiRaN_K thumbnail

jassi good job for acting the way you are with purab...👏..but...how can purab just coem up to jassi and say" oh jassi you are beutiful now..so now you are going to be a model! uh...helllo????....jassi's life jassi should make the decisions..not purab mehra! i am glad yelled at purab!

jprasad thumbnail
can I say this again...what is new????😕

Anyway, she hasn't really done much to Purab for anyone to take offense.  He was trying to control her destiny and she wouldn't let him.  I don't see anything wrong with that.  Jassi did wear that banana colored sari that he gave her and cruised around with him in that big ole jet, now what is problem? 🤢
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

jassi good job for acting the way you are with purab...👏..but...how can purab just coem up to jassi and say" oh jassi you are beutiful now..so now you are going to be a model! uh...helllo????....jassi's life jassi should make the decisions..not purab mehra! i am glad yelled at purab!

but i mean how do u like someone u love always beign rude to you. i wouldn't have been able to bare that. i think maybe thats one of the reasons why purab left. not rudely, but becuz of jassi love for armaan, wen then, was not cared for. and now it suddenly is, and purab is thinking maybe jassi can be his again. altho it is very sad for purab, he has been always behind jassi, (not always, but wanted to), and he never got that l ove that he had loved jassi! but todai, shes gonna accept it for not embarrassing him, and then later shes c=gonna tell him she doesnt want to be a model! maybe the love root is on the way.

mikagurl23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

can I say this again...what is new????😕

Anyway, she hasn't really done much to Purab for anyone to take offense.  He was trying to control her destiny and she wouldn't let him.  I don't see anything wrong with that.  Jassi did wear that banana colored sari that he gave her and cruised around with him in that big ole jet, now what is problem? 🤢

well ya, she did cruise along with him. and thats how her mood got cheered up. he probably didn't like ne of the models of VLCC and decided to make Jassi a model, and if she didnt, she didnt have to. He didnt control her destiny, just like a normal person, she said no. and then later, to not give him embarrassment, she said yes, fakely! the problem is that he loves jassi, and jasi loves armaan, and armaan suddenly realised he loves jassi. its a triangle! thats the problem!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mikagurl23

well ya, she did cruise along with him. and thats how her mood got cheered up. he probably didn't like ne of the models of VLCC and decided to make Jassi a model, and if she didnt, she didnt have to. He didnt control her destiny, just like a normal person, she said no. and then later, to not give him embarrassment, she said yes, fakely! the problem is that he loves jassi, and jasi loves armaan, and armaan suddenly realised he loves jassi. its a triangle! thats the problem!

No,it's a pentagon. U left out Meenakshi and Mallika. So it's Meenakshi loves Purab,Purab loves Jassi, Jassi loves Armaan, Armaan loves Jassi, Mallika loves Armaan and no one loves Mallika .

Here only Jassi loves Armaan and Armaan loves Jassi synchronise.What are the other three doing here ????