Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
His MO is sit and talk bad about the women with the guys then the following scenario happen

1. Sky fights with one of the guys and then promptly goes to the girl about whom they were talking and says this guy said so and so about u. The girl gets all irritated and the guy starts clarifying by saying even sky said this finally girl has a fight with both the guy and Sky. Sky during the fight starts threatening everybody and portrays himself as the victim. Then chuhi comes and takes her sky away saying ur good they are bad and sunny says Sky is right.

2. The guy goes and tells the girl ki Sky said like this about u. Sky comes and says no the guy said this about u and I swear I never said anything. Sky fights with the guy and the girl. Sky during the fight starts threatening everybody and portrays himself as the victim. Then chuhi comes and takes her sky away saying ur good they are bad and sunny says Sky is right.

and so on and so on... goes another day in BB

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Observer101

His MO is sit and talk bad about the women with the guys then the following scenario happen

1. Sky fights with one of the guys and then promptly goes to the girl about whom they were talking and says this guy said so and so about u. The girl gets all irritated and the guy starts clarifying by saying even sky said this finally girl has a fight with both the guy and Sky. Sky during the fight starts threatening everybody and portrays himself as the victim. Then chuhi comes and takes her sky away saying ur good they are bad and sunny says Sky is right.

2. The guy goes and tells the girl ki Sky said like this about u. Sky comes and says no the guy said this about u and I swear I never said anything. Sky fights with the guy and the girl. Sky during the fight starts threatening everybody and portrays himself as the victim. Then chuhi comes and takes her sky away saying ur good they are bad and sunny says Sky is right.

and so on and so on... goes another day in BB

@red-🤣🤣🤣...btw v well said and i mean the entire post👏
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
And Sunny is sooo irritating...😡...if u don't understand the language how do you know who is correct and who is wrong???
PLEASE LET HER GO THIS WEEK!!!!!!!😡
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she was no better than sky in personal abuses all u was editing because 9.00pm time slot  she had said lots of things with beeps too and took dif at shweta affairs and as well as asmit patel mms past   and people doesn;t care abt it because she was telling that things to lady and secondly when lady says hurtful things to men people doesn;t react much but men says hurtful things people reacts a lot
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Female Dolly Bindra= Male Sky
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soap_fan

And Sunny is sooo irritating...😡...if u don't understand the language how do you know who is correct and who is wrong???
PLEASE LET HER GO THIS WEEK!!!!!!!😡

Sunny bhi Pooja B ki tarah Sky ke pyar me andhi ho chuki hai🤢 and woh bhi bahaar aane ke baad uske support me tweets karegi😆
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

she was no better than sky in personal abuses all u was editing because 9.00pm time slot  she had said lots of things with beeps too and took dif at shweta affairs and as well as asmit patel mms past   and people doesn;t care abt it because she was telling that things to lady and secondly when lady says hurtful things to men people doesn;t react much but men says hurtful things people reacts a lot

Agreed. But the difference is Dolly would still participate in tasks keeping her differences aside. Can you imagine Sky participating in sara's marriage if he had had a big fight with sara and sara was ignoring him. Another thing Dolly had the guts to say upfront to a person's face whatever she talked behind his or her back unlike Sky who when confronted lies to his teeth. So u see the additional qualifications Sky has in addition to talking bad - He is a chronic liar, work ethic is not as good and a coward.
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im sorry 
both of them are an endless pit of filth 
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if acc to TM dolly bindra was better than sky...then Shweta  tiwari was better than mahek 😆 Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

if acc to TM dolly bindra was better than sky...then Shweta  tiwari was better than mahek 😆

then DB is better than sunny too..🤣