Dolly Bindra was better than Sky!

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I seriously feel that Dolly Bindra was better than Sky...True that she used a lot of foul language, but there was something about her which kept us glued to the television...Atleast she worked a lot at home...she cooked even after a fight, she made arrangements for Sarah's wedding even though Sarah was not talking to her...she used to dance every morning even after massive fights...but now, I have lost interest in watching BB only because of  SKY...He is getting worse day by day, and when I cannot stand watching him on T.V , how can the others stay inside the house with him????????????  He needs to get out this week😡
even i thought ki Dolly se worst aur koi aa hi nahi sakta Big Boss pe...but Sky proved me wrong 🤢😆
She is better than POM also
If i was in Bigg Boss house i would get mad till now...i'm sure if i was there i would definitely throw chappals to him..and if he complain that he would flee away from house by riding the wall...i would tell him 'agar itna jane ka shokh to tujhe main madat kar deti hoon,tu pehle char ke dikha'Edited by dazzlingflora - 12 years ago
after seeing sky...I feel like giving
to Dolly Edited by andhradada - 12 years ago
My thoughts exactly. Dolly was a class apart compared to Sky. Whatever her fights she never used to lie the way sky lies when cornered. She also participated in all the tasks. Dolly also had more guts than this Darpok Sky.
I am from hyd..😛
Originally posted by andhradada

after seeing sky...I feel like giving
to Dolly
I agree she was much better than ghatia sky 😡
So True ... Dolly was far better

Seriously dolly was way way better... Seeing BB and dat cheapster Sky in it creates negative vibes in us... I felt somewhat disturbed after seeing him do the same thing again and again and getting escaped easily... 🤢

Whenever he does it, its for entertainment and when others do it to him he does all the nautanki.. cheee... Worst character on earth..🤢