Good Morning ... :). Ashu in a serious
dilema...if he removes Niddhi & he doesn't
have any professional reason, which he
doesn't, he "falls" from this very high &
impeccable pedestal & also in his own eyes
too. If he doesnt remove her, he has to face
the Mallika guilt trap query...you are in love
with a girl half your age. Again, for a person
like Ashu, he would fall in his own eyes ...
Hmmm... This is something Ashu will have to
work out on his own ... In any case,
whichever way he decides, it'll be an
uncomfortable place that he will find
himself. Aaah...to be imperfect is to be
human...
11 minutes ago Like 😳 Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

And to give in to COMPULSION and COMPROMISE on ones profession..character and ethics is to be DIVINE???? 🤣🤣🤣

I so want to be Suhasi right now... i did pick up the moby.. call up.. n say.. 'Diidddiii ...bura na maniye to ek baat kehti hoon.. aap Doc A ko kahiye ke agar woh Nidhi se pyaar nahi karte to.. aapse shadi karle... isse do kaam ho jaenge... Ek he will prove that he has no phillings for Nidhi.. n Second.. he will prove that he holds his 'Bara Saal Jaap wali' friend at the highest pedestal!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What an awesome game this show is... 'Lets PLAY hire n fire' .. m sure the TRPs will fire.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart... thanks for sharing Ramo... M gonna b ripping him apart ...today... 😎
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ðŸ¤£..i hope they pay her one month ka salary atleast🤣

haan tanu suhashini shld strike ...ashutosh se boliye mandap par aa jaaye sab ready hai..bura math maaniye did par ab samay aa gaya ki aapko unpar chipka dethe hai...batah saal ki dosti par bharosa math kijiye ,,,,mard hothe hi aise hai🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail

That he is going to fire her for the silliest reason he gets 😆
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sun29

haan tanu suhashini shld strike ...ashutosh se boliye mandap par aa jaaye sab ready hai..bura math maaniye did par ab samay aa gaya ki aapko unpar chipka dethe hai...batah saal ki dosti par bharosa math kijiye ,,,,mard hothe hi aise hai🤣

@bold-🤣

"didi..maine extra strenth super glue khareedli hai...haan...ab aap poori zindagi Dr Ashtuosh se chipki rehengi...haan, dats right Didss" 🤣🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Seriously sunmeera... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nidhi isnt gonna b allowed to complete even one month in her job... seriously.. there cant be a more inefficient intern than her on planet earth..cant even strike one month...!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And lmao on Suhasi.. totally agree..@bold part..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..  Didi.. Mardo ka koi bharosa nahi... shadi ka vada aapse.. aur shadi kisi aur se... behtar hoga ke hum OT mein his shadi kara dete hain... isse Doc A ko BHOOLNE ka mauka bhi nahi milega aur.. kharcha bhi bach jaega 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣.. i really love her dialogue mardon koi bharosa.. mard hothe hi aise hai..  and abt her "tri charitra.. my my..🤣🤣🤣).. she is the best entertainer in kTLK...🤣🤣🤣...
sun29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achiever

🤣.. i really love her dialogue mardon koi bharosa.. mard hothe hi aise hai..  and abt her "tri charitra.. my my..🤣🤣🤣).. she is the best entertainer in kTLK...🤣🤣🤣...

me tooo...ommgg she has me on the floor with her mardon wala dialogue and tota maina kahani🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Seriously sunmeera... 🤣 Nidhi isnt gonna b allowed to complete even one month in her job... seriously.. there cant be a more inefficient intern than her on planet earth..cant even strike one month...!! 🤣

And lmao on Suhasi.. totally agree..@bold part..🤣..  Didi.. Mardo ka koi bharosa nahi... shadi ka vada aapse.. aur shadi kisi aur se... behtar hoga ke hum OT mein his shadi kara dete hain... isse Doc A ko BHOOLNE ka mauka bhi nahi milega aur.. kharcha bhi bach jaega 🤣

i know ..itna incompetent intern no where on planet earth who gets fired for coming late🤣🤣

and abt suhasini🤣🤣🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mtalwar

oh god hope not then what will he do without her :(

Megha?? right?? sweets u seemed to have missed the ibn7 n sbs segments of yday.. she has been fired already n for COMING LATE 😆