Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
hi...hi...Big smile...HELLO...don't get confused by reading the title of my post..Wink

OK...let me explain...Big smile..me...??...who is that...it's none other than this sana...LOL...and my chand is neha...Tongue...

So guys...let me share my experiences throughout the journey of ccbm...

June 14 --it was a boring day for me...no uni..and as usual instead of studying i'm sitting in my sticky chair in front of tv...LOL...there was nothing to watch on the tv..so i was just changing the channels randomly...the saas-bahu crying buckets r continously showing in SP...so i just got bored and when i was about to switch off the tv i just saw a promo of a new show..Smile

It's title was Chand Chupa Baadal Mein..and a girl wearing pink salwar and white bottom was there in my screen...for a second i thought i saw her somewhere..she is like a girl next door...

so sweet..she has big eyes..sweet smile..and long hair...and the show really looked promising...not so much noise and heavy make ups and all...and then i watched another promo...where the girl is sitting in a bench wearing white n red salwar and with curly hair...she looks so cute...Big smile

and another thing...the caption of the show making me or push me to watch this show along with the actress...pyar hone ke baad bhi nivedita ko kyun pyar se inkar...Smile

June 28---at 8.00 clock..i was eagerly waiting to see the first episode of ccbm.. amazing...wht a location...they captured the beauty of shimla so well...and i saw a simple yet sweet girl...she was different..her innocent looks and cute smile made me so curious...

then i became a regular viewer of ccbm...despite of sid-putul and nivren i must say i loved the show bcz of neha sargam..but at that time i even havn't knew her name...but then i searched in youtube nad found her indian idol audition video...i got amazed with her voice...she is a fabulous singer..and i just loved the cute story of nivi and sid..the story is simple and all the actors in that show had not given some dramatic appearance and outfits like the other shows...totally it's a different RS shows..for me i'm watching an RS show for the first time...it was totally different from his other show..no celebrations and no extra additions like make ups n outfits etc..all r looking so normal n i never felt they r some characters only...

and a funny thing..that time i havn't knew abt IF...Wink...but as a part of my curriculam i need to go away from my home for a small prjt work..so i stayed in hostel for a month...that time i just started to find a method to know abt the show..then i reached here...Big smile

but i just created an account just aftr nivren story started...and started to watch all the offscreen segments...neha is so bubbly and cute...i just wondered how can someone be so sweet,cute n down to earth..i just started to admire her...she is such a sweetheart...n i felt panic when i heard the news of the closing of ccbm..i tried my best to stop that..but no gain..*sigh*...

i would never thought tht i can be thsi much crazy abt any show and celebrity like this...anyways now i'm a total crazy fan of neha sargam...LOL...

there r so much to write...i want ot write that too..Wink..but wht to do...this post is too long...i hope u peopel r not mad at me for making u all bored with a long post...Big smile...want to give some life to our forum..want to go back to our old days...

hope my chand will come back soon...Love neha sargam..

PS: guyss..plz comment on our neha's profile...n plz join her fan club...we need to tell her how much we wish to see her back  on our screens...

love u all...n thnx for reading...Big smile

Edited by sana4kinha - 29 November 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NehaMyAngellove_nehaJasNehaFanKaranika-KMHminu2011sammy_2010Butifuleyessuman4evrrtms-aamina-ReshJanjubalawadi..doll-Yami-NiViren_fandeepti_9love_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Me and My chand-A sweet journey..!!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NehaMyAngel

NehaMyAngel

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
love neha sargam.she is my most fav actress..i'm not used with commenting.bt i'm so glad to say that me too likes neha a lot and so happy to see so many people feels the same way about her.. and the way she interacts with her fans made me to like her more and ended up in joining here..hope to see her soon in some good show..

Edited by NehaMyAngel - 29 November 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

love_nehaJasNehaFansammy_2010rtmsSanaJasmineReshJNiViren_fandeepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

love_neha

love_neha

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
nice post,, my case also like you sana...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010SanaJasmineReshJNiViren_fandeepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
aww Sana Di this is such a beautiful post and not boring at allz...wow u remember the day that you saw the first promo of ccbm...i remember seeing the promo and being curious about the story but i have no clue what date that wasConfused...have to say that you truly are a crazy neha fan...and i too wish that she would come back in another show soonSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

love_nehasammy_2010SanaJasmineReshJNiViren_fandeepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
lovely post Sana...
i remember listening to the radio and listening to the promos of CCBM ... remember javed sahab's voice promoting the show... saw one or two promos on tv... when i was seeing or hearing the  promos i had never thought i would be in love with this show or never thought i would love a hindi show and an onscreen couple ... ccbm and nivren hold a special place ... Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010SanaJasmineReshJdeepti_9love_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Stunning post Sana... i really love reading it ... really awesome and even me neha was the reason that make me watch ccbm ... and after that nivren... i truly love ur post and plz tell us more ... u can post another one ... love ccbm 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010SanaJasmineReshJNiViren_fandeepti_9

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
sana dii...loved reading ur ccbm journeyBig smile

as loji jaan said...wud love to read more !!

ccbm is very special to me...especially coz of neha...i love her sooo much!!
i also adore NivRen jodi...they wer magical!!!

neha is always the best...hope she'll b back soon...then we cud continue this journey with her ...magical journey Embarrassed

Edited by Resh_kinhafan - 30 November 2011 at 5:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010SanaJasminedeepti_9

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Wow Sana dii you made me nostalgic  awesum post love reading it yaar!!!!! hope she cum back me too waiting for her comeback !!!!!!!
she is a really talented actresss missing Nivi alottt!!!!!!! I love your CCBM journey !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010SanaJasminedeepti_9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top