Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum’s update for March 21st

mfarhaniqbal33 Senior Member
mfarhaniqbal33
mfarhaniqbal33

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks to Mala, originally written by mala

Vidhi is very sad at the house thinking about the incident that happened.
Kkusum comes in and consoles her, Vidhi says that she wants to go back to the hostel but kkusum says no u cannot go, u have a big relationship with this house and u have saved this house quite a time, and by the way now u r part of this family. Vidhi tells kkusum that sohan wanted to tell me something, but wat was he wanted to tell me I don't know that, kkusum wonders.
Nikita is looking at Sohan's picture and thinking about him and crying. Nikita and lalit look at the album and cry, Nikita says to Lalit asks that girl to leave this house and go away, Lalit says what r u talking about?
Vidhi on the other hand listens to all of this when Nikita says that when she came to my house my son sohan......she starts crying.
Vidhi comes and says u r right mom, I came to this house and gave u all bad luck now I just want to leave from here as I don't want to give u any more bad lucks at all, Vidhi leaves, lalit calls her but no use.
The Assistant feels bad that he didn't tell kapoor house that sohan didn't die in a car accident but he was killed, his friend tells him have u gone mad, they will kill u if u do that. But he doesn't listen. His friends calls up Taashu
Kkusum is thinking about Vidhi's wedding. Kkusum gets a call from ramesh. Ramesh says to her that I want to tell u something about sohan's death, kkusum wonders as she thinks about vidhi saying that sohan wanted to tell her something. He asks her to come and hurry.
Kumud comes to Vidhi and vidhi is thinking about sohan saying that he wants to tell her something. Kumud asks vidhi to take care of her as she is so sad. Vidhi says I cant do anything I cant stop thinking about sohan y did he come into my life y did he love me so much yyyyyyyy???????? I just want to leave from here, here I will always remember him
Kumud says wherever u go u will find sohan's memories with u.
Sarala looks at the vidhi as she is leaving, she asks him where r u going vidhi. Kumud says she is leaving this house.
Nitin sees this, sarala asks vidhi y is she leaving the house.
Vidhi says I don't want u guys to be sad because of me, Vidhi looks at sohan's picture and cries, kapil gets sad when he looks at her.
Kkusum enters and says no vidhi u will not leave this house. Lalit joins in and says yes kkusum is right u r not leaving this house, I lost my son before but I don't want to lose u now, and don't worry about what nikita says. Please don't leave. Kkusum goes and hugs vidhi as she cries.
Ramesh is searching for some papers, not knowing that some other people are searching for him as well. Ramesh sees them as they come in, he pushes them and runs away
Kkusum gets down from the car and looks for ramesh.
Ramesh hears some footsteps coming toward him, kkusum comes in as ramesh is hiding there, ramesh looks at the man coming and runs from here
Kkusum gets a call from ramesh asks her to come to this place kabadi khana in some garage.
Kkusum calls up Trishul and tells him all about trishul, trishul asks her where did he asks u to come she says in some garage at kabadi khana, Trishul says in his villainous voice yes kkusum aunty I am coming there,
Ramesh sees kkusum tries to go to her as trishul grabs him and drags him from there, Kkusum hears some voice and turns
The End

Please comment on the update

*** Edited by moderator. Need to credit for the original author ***

Edited by sai14 - 21 March 2005 at 2:40pm

kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Thanks for your update MF.

Why Kkusum is stopping Vidhi from leaving?  Kkusum is not kapoor's bahu and have no rights to do so.

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajal03

Thanks for your update MF.

Why Kkusum is stopping Vidhi from leaving?  Kkusum is not kapoor's bahu and have no rights to do so.

I was thinking the same while reading the update.Kapoors ask her to get out of the house all the time and look at her she is stopping vidhi from leaving the house.

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Big smile ..I hope KK figures out that Trishul is MR.BAD..can't wait for her to find out
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update......I DON'T UNDERSTAND ONE THING WHY CAN'T RAMESH (WHOEVER HE IS)....TELLS THAT TRISHUL KILLED SHOHAN ON THE PHONE...WHY DOES HE NEED TO ASK KUSUM TO COME TO HIS PLACE..Dead TO WHY EKTA IS DRAGGING THIS SHOW....
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
thx's 4 the great updateTongue
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great udpate!
ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609