India-Forums

UPDATE 21/03 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Update

Megha is sitting there burning Babuji's novel (that took Babuji 10 years to write). Rimjhim shouts ''Megha!''. Babuji longingly says ''my papers..''. They ask Megha why is she doing this. Megha says ''because of her'' (points at Rimjhim). Babuji looks very hurt..Rimjhim comforts him. Megha says ''..these are only the old papers. Heres the real file containing the novel''. Megha continues ''I'v told you guys not to interfere in my life..next time this Rimjhim woman tries to interfere in my life, i'll burn down the house..and i mean it!''. Megha slides the file over to Rimjhim and Babuji. Babuji is happy to see his file but still very hurt that Megha would do such a thing. Rimjhim and Babuji are sitting in the other room. Babuji looks really hurt. Rimjhim tells him not to feel hurt by all this as Megha is still only a child. Babuji doesnt want to continue with his novel but Rimjhim tries to bring him round.

Megha is in her room fiddling with her mobile (Narayani does try to act like a teenager). Avinash comes marching into the room and says Megha how could you do such a thing to Babuji. Megha is indifferent. Avinash says you really hurt Babuji's feelings and you hurt everyone elses feelings too, how can you disrespect Babuji's years of labour on that novel. Megha says she did it because she hates that woman RImjhim. Avinash says that 'woman' Rimjhim is your mother. Megha isnt having none of this and she puts it this way: ''whoever loves Rimjhim..will be hated by me''. Avinash gets frustrated and says ''i should just send you back to the hostel''. Megha gives him a lurid smile and replies ''thats exactly what you want to do, dont you. You just wanna get rid of me..thats your solution. Thats why you sent me to the hostel in the first place. You guys dont love me, you just want to send me away out of your lives. You guys are not my family''.

Jayanti is in her room chatting on the phone with Anurag. She says ''eversince you were transfered to Assam, i'v been all alone here..when are you coming back. Say..listen..Om's coming back from London soon now that hes completed his MBA..ok i'll see you later''. She puts the phone down and says to herself ''as soon as Om comes back..i'll be filthy rich''. Rimjhim walks into the room with an aarti tray. Jayanti has her back to Rimjhim. So Rimjhim overhears the rest of her conversation that shes saying to herself. Jayanti goes on ''As soon as Rakesh hands Om his company and makes him MD..i'l have all that money in MY hands..all mine''. Then Jayanti turns around and sees Rimjhim much to her shock. Rimjhim isnt impressed by what shes heard and she tells Jayanti that whats this shes hearing. Jayanti tries to make an excuse but Rimjhim tells her straight ''look i know what your trying to do and it wont work..i wont allow it. This family has come together after all this time and no ones going to mess it up. Now heres a tray..Om has returned''. Rimjhim walks off. Jayanti is left gobsmacked and she thinks to herself ''Damn it..this is the first time someones got a hint of my scheme. I'v been planning this scheme for 12 years and no ones going to ruin it now..Damn Rimjhim has a knack for interfering in other peoples problems''.

Rakesh comes into the house and shouts everyones name..everyone comes out and Rakesh announces Om's return. Om starts walking in and everyone has a look of anticipation on their faces. Then we see Om (a sort of handsome guy..i guess) wearing a suit and nice shoes, nice clean cut young looking fella. Everyone is happy to see him..Yashoda is near tears. Om goes to Babuji first and touches his feet and says ''i had everything in London apart from your blessings''. Next he goes to Rimjhim and touches her feet..next to Yashoda (Yashoda is very happy) and then to Jayanti. He says ''im back mom''. They hug. Om says ''where is everyone else.. where is Vicky and Soham and Megha and grandma''. Kaveri says ''grandma and Soham are at the ashram..Vickys not home and-''. Just then Megha comes and says ''hey big brother..''. Om says ''its great to talk to you.. not on the phone for once''. Megha says ''missed me didnt you''. She cracks some lame joke afterwards but i forgot cus it was so lame..and no one laughed until she said its a joke.

Jayanti is sitting in her room..Om comes in. Jayanti is happy hes back and wants him to get stuck into his Rakesh-uncles business straight away. Jayanti tells him that Rakesh uncle has done so much for you. Om agrees and says '' yes hes paid for all my expenses and everything''. Jayanti tells him to get totally engrossed in the business and start taking over completely so that it doesnt run without you..and everyone dependant on you''. Om looks at her suspiciously (he doesnt seem comfortable with what shes saying). Jayanti dispels his thoughts by saying ''oh no...i just want you to take the pressure off Rakesh-uncles hands and repay him back for what hes done for you''. Om agrees to that and says that he had alot of job offers in London but he wanted to come back and help his family and be with them.

Vicky is in some wild nightclub (lol). Hes dancing and getting down to the beat with the loud music. Hes dancing opposite some girls. Hes a crazy dancer.

Meanwhile Kaveri is at home dialing him up but no luck. Then she calls Naina-devi and tells her that hes out of control. Kaveri gets hold of some new number of his and dials him up.

Vicky looks at his phone ringing and thinks ''woah..how'd she get THIS number''. Vicky answers his phone and Kaveri says ''why arent you home yet''. Vicky says ''erm..im taking these new nightclasses ..i forgot to tell you''. Kaveri and loudly hear the nightclub music through her phone. Kaveri says ''look Vicky..i dont mind you going out, i'v never stopped you..but theres a time to come back home and you should be home..i know your not taking any nightclasses...more like nightclub! ..get home now!''. Kaveri is upset about Vicky not coming home and Rimjhim comes to meet her. Kaveri says Vicky is so disobidient. Rimjhim tells her that when kids go off track they must be brought back on track. Rimjhim tells her to go and get Vicky herself

Next Vicky sits down with his friends at a table at the club. A waiter comes and gives him a receipt for his drinks and other stuff. Vicky says ''a receipt..for Vicky!..haha''. Vicky looks at his friends and tears the receipt up and gives it back to the waiter. The waiter says he cant do this. Vicky gets furious and grabs the waiter and nearly bashes his head in..when the nightclub manager comes along and says ''sorry Sir sorry Sir..the waiter is new..please sorry...in fact Sir i was just about to come and meet you..the clubs license needs to be renewed''. Vicky says ''it will be done''. The manager says ''thank you Sir''. Vicky is satisfied..then suddenly he sees Kaveri..

Kaveri and Vicky are home and Vicky is telling Kaveri that he didnt have to be dragged home like a toddler. Kaveri tells him off for being so unruly. Then Rimjhim comes along..and he looks at her and says ''oh..hold on..your RImjhim aunty..wow''. Rimjhim smiles. Vicky goes to her and says ''hey, i'v heard your really strict''. Rimjhim smiles. Kaveri orders him to touch her feet. Vicky is uncertain and goes half way then comes up again. Kaveri tells him to do it properly. Rimjhim smiles and says ''you dont have to if your heart isnt in it''. Megha comes along and looks at them. Rimjhim tells Vicky that its respectful to do such things to elders and you either do it completely or not at all. Vicky touches her feet. Megha says ''look at her..shes so proud and thinks she deserves respect for spending 14 years in jail..what are you proud about..because you killed somebody!''. Rimjhim isnt impressed. Vicky looks at the floor as he feels awkward.

PREVIEW

Rakesh hands over his company to Om ...making Om MD of the company

Edited by Chetsmyster - 21 March 2005 at 2:14pm

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

thanks a lot chets.

Wink

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update! By any chance, does anyone have any pic's of all the new generation kids (i.e Soham, Megha, Om, Garv, Isha, etc)? I just wanted to see what they all look like.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Thx for the update......same i also wanna see wut they look like.....would any1 happen to have any pics?

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!!
cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003