Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

balh again at number 4 in this week trps (Page 2)

sadffi IF-Rockerz
sadffi
sadffi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Agree,main rason is timing

but after all 

Well Done~!!!!

XoxowpdXoxo IF-Dazzler
XoxowpdXoxo
XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saisamanvi

main reason balh trps down is the timing of the serial 10.30 its too late time and many adds..number of people watching on youtubs and repeated telecastonly...i think 10.30 timings 3.8 trp is enough and other reason there is a big compition on pratigya and biggboss
[/QUOTE]

yes you highlighted the main points of low trps of this show even me many of the times missed to watch the show or sometimes when it remains for 15 mins i switched to it
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Yes agree with all...main reason is timing...i still dont understand why ekta has kept it so late...trps will shoot if its aired earlier...at least they should keep it 9.30...it cant be kept at 9 coz then it will again clash with another ekta show pavitra rishta...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index