India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Importance of I-F

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Today, when this site was down i discovered how much i am addicted to this forum. At one point i felt like hitting my comp for not loading the site. Thank you I-F and everyone that is a part of it.I-F is my home and this is where i live my spirit. Since i live away from my family, i have made I-F my family. Thank you so much Vijay and everyone else at I-F. I can't thank you guys enough. I am sure many of us here at I-F feel the same. Big smile

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
awwww thats is so sweet fingirl!! I feel exactly the same way. When IF was down today i was screaming, kicking, banging my comp.LOL I am totally addicted to this place. Thank you Vijay for creating If and making it like my second family!Smile
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bas02

awwww thats is so sweet fingirl!! I feel exactly the same way. When IF was down today i was screaming, kicking, banging my comp.LOL I am totally addicted to this place. Thank you Vijay for creating If and making it like my second family!Smile

me toooo. i was going crazy......... THank you Vijay for creating such lovely website!!!

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
aww fingirl... tht's soo sweet!! Smile .....tht's really true... India Forums is like a family.... a one, big family for everyone. We have sisters, brothers, friends and soo many people here that we loove and care about soo much.... noo wonder soo many people are getting addicted to this place! Tongue ...and hey... i'm one of them! Big smile .....ever since i've joined this place... u realize that this isn't like all those other forums on the web.... this is like a huuge family..... and the sweeet, caring, loving, and friendly environment here never gives a chance for anyone to feeel bad.... because this place n it's people can cheer anyone up..... soo basically... this place can put a smile on ur face! Big smileBig smile .....and welll... people also have fights here..... but make up... knowing that small fights can't overcome the great friendships we have Smile ....and the best part is... tht as many more people join I-F and become members...... our family GROWS!! Smile
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
awww fingirl. You took words right off my tongue. omg, I am glad I was at schol when I-F wasn't working and I was busy there but I am glad it is working now.LOL
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
awwwww fingirl. so sweeet Smile . I was also going mad when IF wasn't loading. Didn't know what do. I was like how could i survive w/o it even for a day. You should have seen my face after it came up. grinning from mouth to mouth Big smile

We have a great big family here. I have made some best friends, met some wonderful people, have made lot of brohters and sisters and great friends through this site. It's hard for me to stay away. Like in the wknds, when i can't come online at all i always think about what is every one upto on here, and by the time i come back, i have a lot of work cut out for me .reading zillions of posts i missed LOL . It's a great site. Thanks to vijay for creating it and all the members for making it what it is Smile
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged

i agree with all of you too....

i was upset as well when it didn't load up....thankfully it works now!!! (thanx vijay!)

i def miss not connecting with all my friends when IF is not around!!!

Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top