India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

no more armaan fans !!! (Page 8)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
ok!!! you got me manimau....i meant why jassi and not mallika is a better choice for armaan

Edited by pj04 - 15 October 2004 at 1:38pm

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by manimau

pj, Please don't suggest that to ides....  See here you are asking him to fight for preservation of Purab's love and there he is trying to convince people the other way..... Angry

ConfusedConfusedmani....sincerely hope that is a typo and u dont think I am maleConfused

I am sincerely sorry about that, ides.... I am plain SORRY!Cry 

But it was you who confused me about Purab for Jassi and Armaan (not) for Jassi and Jassi for Purab and Jassi (not) for Armaan and what not!! ConfusedConfused............. LOLLOL

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
  Manimau,u're either a detective or a proofreader... or maybe an Indiantv serial script writer....Bal ki khaal nikalna ise kahte hain........LOL
Surabhi_24 Groupbie
Surabhi_24
Surabhi_24

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

I think she should neither marry Purab or armaan.

If you had said me this question 4-5 months back I would have said she should marry Armaan. That time it looked like she was hopelessly in love with him. And Armaan was not shown that evil so i had hopes that he would repent for his wrong doings and really fall for Jassi.

But now she is not a innocent, intelligent girl next door. She has become extremely selfish and manipulative. She doesnt deserve Purab who is too good to be true. And thanks to T& D who have made Armaan pure evil.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
well you got a'point there sundari....good goingClap
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
LOL...not a problem mani......its cool ......just didnt want people to think and I am a guyConfusedConfused kantabahen angle ka khatra thaa.....Wink
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
WEll, count me a an AS fan... simply love him!
armaanorpurab Newbie
armaanorpurab
armaanorpurab

Posted: 15 October 2004 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Jassi should get married to armaan the reasons are

she LOVES him, does everything she can for him would say yes to him in a heartbeat. Even though so loyal and truthful she is able to hide things for him.

Ever heard opposites attract so there are plenty of examples as to how opposite they are yet they complement each other too

According to the end story of original betty is that jassi should get married to armaan and it is written that most of it has been taken from the original story except for a change to indian values

He trusted her when no one did always protected her even if he did for his own selfish reasons and as said not to mention but I am sure he loves her subconciously

There is a very strong chemistry when jassi and armaan have some scenes together especially when armaan is easy going playful and genuine rather than his usual hateful self

He is wicked calculating manupilative and selfish with loads and loads of money there is something that is common that is gulmohar - a perfect mills and boons story except in mills and boons as all stories go at the end, we find out that the hero heroine get along and have always loved each other

And as a viewer myself would like armaan and jassi to be together than purab. For purab is a good friend a good listener a person who could keep Jassi happy but... as a viewer only my opinion

Now as to why armaan should not get married to Malika

he does not love her

He only grovels under her

She brings out the worst in him

His father says she is like a daughter and then armaan is his son so we dont want to get into that

As a viewer dont like malika either she is too much for me to digest and armaan too is in the same league

Now as to whether Jassi should get married to Purab

He is adorable and so sweet besides so innocent and loving and loads and loads of money my perfect mills and boons story except in mills and boons only at the end do we find out that the hero heroine get along

He LOVES jassi and could do anything for her yipee

He has also read her dairy so knows everything from her past life which will not become a problem in the future

They are already friends and there is great communication between them which is a requisite for a happy marriage

But as a viewer though I prefer Purab i know for sure that jassi belongs only to armaan or only he is in her heart and love is where the heart is no matter what your brain says you do

Go to top