India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

no more armaan fans !!! (Page 21)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:36am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLthnx naina.....thats what I do in interior design....convince clients....LOL

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

what I have found at times (and this does not apply to all armaan fans) is that a lot of sensitivity is shown in recieving anything negative comments abt him and not enough sensitivity in the reply posting.....also, even though everyone is entitled to their openions, I find it offensive to pass rude comments abt what someone has posted......it feels as if u r belittling this person's efforts....sure give ur openion but make this postee realise that his/her efforts are apreciated.......

Very well said Ides... I completely agree with you that yess.... go ahead and comment on Purab with your creative comments..... In the end of the day he is a fictional character.... And we will too have fun if it does not contain any personal comments....

Even my observation is that few of the Armaan fans (and not all) will only come up with personal retaliating comments.... which are not really healthy... infact insulting or rude sometimes..... And it doesn't really feel that afterwards they even realize about it.... I agree a person can be rude in the heat of the moment..... Not everyone can be good judge at all the time.... But then if they are sorry afterwards, it should not be a big deal to come forward and say sorry about it.....

But I must agree that within last few days I have seen some new members or so far inactive members are coming up with some good comments/ arguments.... Especially I love Minnie's comments.... as they are funny and never insulting to anybody's views..... Yet she shows a solid support to Armaan with her posts.... And I enjoy those....

So both Armaan and Purab fans  - let's keep this attitude going, showing respect for others, pulling legs in light mood.... and so on..... Let's have FUN!!!!

p.s. And let's not keep arguing for each small small comments about fictional characters.... Let's learn to get over it.... unless they are personal remarks on members....

Edited by manimau - 20 October 2004 at 9:57am
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Why thanks sooooooooo much Manimau!!!Big smile.I'm delighted that I've been able to make you love something other than Mr MehraWink

Seriously,thanks really.

Ides,I agree with you that sometimes pesonalised comment does take precedence over general impersonal once.However when a topic is started with a very negative comment on Armaan,then the reaction is bound to be negative as the hurt person is taking out the hurt.Two particular topics were too negative & disguising something as funny doesn't justify the attack when done deliberately.

Pollitically correctness is difficult when faced with too negative attitude.here,I'll have to say your own words,' something is bound to hit someone.' It's not always easy to keep your cool or be sensitive while posting when you are outnumbered 1: 10 and out of them five are doing nothing to be sensitive to your thoughts or postings and doing everything to tear you apart!!!!!!!Confused  

As for posting funny things about Purab,he is so boringGeek(I'm sorry if that hurts anyoneWink) that thinking anything remotedly funny about him is a herculian effort and promptly puts you to sleepSleepy.wasting so much time & effort on thinking about Purab is just not worth the hassle.I'ld rather spend that time thinking of ArmaanHeart

Come to think of it,you actually need a colourful character like Armaan to really spice up your life.And good or bad,only he has the power to make both his fans & foes keep thinking about him!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

And I have definitely made fun of Armaan & have called him everything he deserves to be called .Many times.Just because I want Him to get Jassi doesn't mean I'm blind to his faults.In fact I have compared him to frog and beast!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't beleive me? check out my posts.

Edited by Minnie - 20 October 2004 at 10:56am
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:00am | IP Logged

girls

you have said it all... Clap

This is my take on this.. I really don't understand why we should even talk about Armaan fans and Purab fans.... All said and done, there are ficticious characters we are talking about.. The ultimate goal is to have fun here..  I am sure with a little bit of effort from everyone we can make it.. Afterall we want to be here even after JJKN is over, don't we.. Wink

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Why thanks sooooooooo much Manimau!!!Big smile.I'm delighted that I've been able to make you love something other than Mr MehraWink

Seriously,thanks really.

Ides,I agree with you that sometimes pesonalised comment does take precedence over general impersonal once.However when a topic is started with a very negative comment on Armaan,then the reaction is bound to be negative as the hurt person is taking out the hurt.Two particular topics were too negative & disguising something as funny doesn't justify the attack when done deliberately.

Pollitically correctness is difficult when faced with too negative attitude.here,I'll have to say your own words,' something is bound to hit someone.' It's not always easy to keep your cool or be sensitive while posting when you are outnumbered 1: 10 and out of them five are doing nothing to be sensitive to your thoughts or postings and doing everything to tear you apart!!!!!!!Confused  

As for posting funny things about Purab,he is so boringGeek(I'm sorry if that hurts anyoneWink) that thinking anything remotedly funny about him is a herculian effort and promptly puts you to sleepSleepy.wasting so much time & effort on thinking about Purab is just not worth the hassle.I'ld rather spend that time thinking of ArmaanHeart

Come to think of it,you actually need a colourful character like Armaan to really spice up your life.And good or bad,only he has the power to make both his fans & foes keep thinking about him!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

And I have definitely made fun of Armaan & have called him everything he deserves to be called .Many times.Just because I want Him to get Jassi doesn't mean I'm blind to his faults.In fact I have compared him to frog and beast!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't beleive me? check out my posts.

wow minnie! u said it all..i must agree this thread pissed me off but later encouraged me to post. so i must thank the person who started it.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Yeah thank you Rain!!!!
aman Newbie
aman
aman

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:40am | IP Logged
there are alot of armaan fans out here but i do hope you are  being fair to him.reformed rakes make the best husbands.and you should also take into consideration that jassi loves him and i am sure he will change

Go to top