ides

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
mani....that was DAMN wittyLOL

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manimau

Yeh.. Armaan fans bhi na..... Ekdam Armaan jaise hai..... Kahate kuch hai or karate kuch hai....... Confused 

i don't think all of Armaan fans fit in what u just said. it's not nice to jugde all of the people by knowing only few. and what do u mean by armaan's fans say someting else and do someting else? What did we do and who?

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Princess....I think a lot of what mani said was tounge-in-cheek.....no hard feelingsWink
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
hehe.. you guys are so funny

on this point agree with lakshmi... i dont really care about a person irritating me if i don't know them or anything. THere opinions and comments toward me don't matter as much as people I love. I only argue , scold, fight, get angry with people I love.. thats why we all give so much attention to them. If you think really hard about it this will make sense otherwise you guys will think i'm crazy Wacko

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Originally posted by manimau

Yeh.. Armaan fans bhi na..... Ekdam Armaan jaise hai..... Kahate kuch hai or karate kuch hai....... Confused 

i don't think all of Armaan fans fit in what u just said. it's not nice to jugde all of the people by knowing only few. and what do u mean by armaan's fans say someting else and do someting else? What did we do and who?

One thing I've noticed that most of the Purab fans are exceptionally witty and put across their views without getting personal or hurting other's feelingsClapClap.

However,sadly that's not the case with everyone.Some not only take Armaan bashing to the extreme to the point of killing him off inspite of knowing that this will definitely hurt Armaan fans' sentiments but also make personal attacks on the fans. Correct me if I am wrong,but I have not come across one Armaan fan who has wished death for the Purab's character to make him exit the serial.That's grossly unfair and it does hurtOuch.You just can't wish someone's death because you don't like him for whatever reason!!!!!!!!!!!

I think everybody is entitled to their  opinions & they should not be judged upon or their mental capability commented upon for having a different point of view.Making personal attacks in guise of making fun doen't justify it.And a little restraint from both sides will go a long way in keeping the forum atmosphere healthy & lively without any hard feelings. 

Edited by Minnie - 19 October 2004 at 8:14am
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Well, Minnie and princess I am really sorry if I have offended you with my comments..... It was nothing to you personally.

AND I hope you will understand that I did not mean it the way you interpreted. I would like you to go back and read my ENTIRE comment about 'Armaan fans kahate kuch hai aur karate kuch hai'. You will find what I was responding to (it's included in my comment). The whole thing was written in just plane light hearted mood..... I am really sorry if you can't see the fun in it.

I did not pass any judgement on you specifically, it was merely some fun..... BTW, I never said I want Armaan to die or anything of that sort.... Common people, it's just a fictional story......... We need not be soooo serious about who lives or dies... and even if someone says he/she just means about character.... Their have been a lot of good/bad comments about Armaan as well as Purab..... But let's not forget that it is just a STORY......

Anyway........ I have tried to explain my part.... Hope you will understand.... And I too AGREE on the fact that in the whole, let us not forget that we are here to have a fun time, to discuss our favorite serials. Therefore personal comments, attacks should be avoided strictly. (I myself have been attacked by some particular members a few times so I KNOW how bad it is.)

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Princess....I think a lot of what mani said was tounge-in-cheek.....no hard feelingsWink

Thanks ides, for understanding.

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 9:30am | IP Logged

yeah nandu could be a candidate since he si a friend too but the only teeny problem is that look more of brother-sister(chasma,way of walking etc etc)and i don't think jassi entirely confides in nadu b'coz he has an annoying habit of saying the wrong things in the wrong place.

Go to top