India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

no more armaan fans !!! (Page 15)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 12:32am | IP Logged
  No problem,as they will sayWink:Jassi tu topaagal hai,Armaan ke liyeHeart;Armaan bhi to paagal hai Jassi ke liyeHeart

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I am a BIG Armaan fan too. Only more active at Jassi_Pretty than here.
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 'I am an Armaan Suri fan as well'

Dont post here coz they banned me two times and logged my and my ex-roommate's IP and stuff. Poor rommaate of mine, she is soo damn emotional and fragile. She stopped coming after all the sh*t she got

Yeh.. Armaan fans bhi na..... Ekdam Armaan jaise hai..... Kahate kuch hai or karate kuch hai....... Confused

Aur rahi baat banning ki.... Yeh moderators bhi na kamaal ke hai.....Wink Kisi ko 1 bar ban karake baaz nahi aate.... Vaapas dusari bar ban karate hai....... LOL.... Aur phir bhi member to post kar hi raha hai.... Ban hua hi nahi..... LOLLOLLOL

Edited by manimau - 18 October 2004 at 8:56am
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 9:36am | IP Logged

its jassi and purab all the way!!

1)Purab can read her inside out.He understands her.

2)Jassi has confided in him so many things which probably she has not to even her family members.This shows that she trusts him.

3)She always gains back her confidence when purab is around and its vice versa with armaan.

4)True,she gets angry at purab for silly things but then we do get irritated with people whom me love the most.

as they say,The first step of love is friendship......only a true friend can be a true love.

cheersSmile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Yaa,best friend makes the best partner,hence Nandu is the best candidate!!!! He does everything that purab does plus know Jassi before Purab..He is a true friend;so on this basis, Nandu aur Jassi ki shaadi kara dete hain.Wink

My dear friends,Nandu is an equally nice person.So why discriminate against him???? Why choose Purab????

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

its jassi and purab all the way!!

1)Purab can read her inside out.He understands her.

2)Jassi has confided in him so many things which probably she has not to even her family members.This shows that she trusts him.

3)She always gains back her confidence when purab is around and its vice versa with armaan.

4)True,she gets angry at purab for silly things but then we do get irritated with people whom me love the most.

as they say,The first step of love is friendship......only a true friend can be a true love.

cheersSmile

Very good points Naina..... Way to go..... Nicely said....Clap

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manimau

[QUOTE=crazyaboutpurab]

cheersSmile

But Jassi doesnt love Purab.  If you find someones actions irritating alot wouldnt she feel like killing him after a while.  I dont get irritated with the ones I love the most and my loved ones dont get irritated with me either - well not that much...

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 18 October 2004 at 11:01am | IP Logged

hey, I thought it was the other way round.. you only take the liberty to get irritated at, argue, scold with people you love.. I really don't bother what a third person does if I don't care about him..

just my opnion..

Go to top