Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

no more armaan fans !!! (Page 13)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heyeon

good question..lying,honesty, selfishness etc are all terms creating by man. we started judging ppl but i am sure love is beyond such catergorization.

this is how I see it....love makes u vunerable....u r open to hurt.....the openions of ur loved one matters a great deal to u.....so it is important that u trust ur partner wholeheartedly or u may forever be trying to protect ur self from hurt....and in doing so shortchange ur self and ur partner.....so the basic ingredient of any relationship is trust and its not something easily replacable....

so far we as audience have seen armaan decieve and use jassi by using her trust and so it becomes difficult to explain how the two belong together

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

True Ides.It's just that Armaan was never evil & he judged people fairly.That's how Jassi came to be in Gulmohar.He relied on her for everything & yet now they have turned him into a villain which is heartbreaking.It's not fair on him or on us because Jassi is what she is today because Armaan gave her the chance against all odds & against everybody's wishes.They are ruining a beautiful serial & we the viewers are letting them to.Television was already full of Rams & Sitas.Here was a hero with real life shortcomings & he seemed very close to the average guy you come across,always a mixture of good & bad.Now they are reducing him to a clownish villain & to rub salt on the wound introduced a Ram!! Angry

Now it will be Ramayan with Ravana (Armaan) trying to take away Sita ( Jassi) & Ram ( Purab) will come brandishing his sword & end of a run of the mill story. Give me Ramanand Sagar & his neverending travelling arrows anytime!!!!!!!!!!!ConfusedOuch

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

I am an Armaan Suri fan as well. Dont post here coz they banned me two times and logged my and my ex-roommate's IP and stuff. Poor rommaate of mine, she is soo damn emotional and fragile. She stopped coming after all the sh*t she got

Your roommate? who is she? anyways, nice to see another armaan fan.

ARMAAN ZINDABAD!

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i really hope armaans character is fixed up soon!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alliha

i really hope armaans character is fixed up soon!

AMEN.

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

I am an Armaan Suri fan as well. Dont post here coz they banned me two times and logged my and my ex-roommate's IP and stuff. Poor rommaate of mine, she is soo damn emotional and fragile. She stopped coming after all the sh*t she got

Your roommate? who is she? anyways, nice to see another armaan fan.

ARMAAN ZINDABAD!

Purabkidewani was my roommate. Poor thing, she was soo fragile and emotional, worshipped Purab so I asked her to join this forum since there are a lot of fans her who would understand her. But poor thing had some rough time since our IPs were logged and she was blamed for false ids. Anyways misunderstanding hoti hai. No worries! :-)

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hey  btw i am a huge blf fan aswell. Have u watched the scenes of blf?
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 October 2004 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

I miss Purabkidiwani.  Her devotion to Purab was out of this world.  How is she now?

Go to top