Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

no more armaan fans !!! (Page 12)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Good observation Minnie..

Whereas when you look at it from a Purab point of view whats she ever done for him (except to decide to marry him)?

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heyeon

hey hi jammy, i think that a person does not have to be good to be ur life mate. it is a question of compatibilty and not goodness. Goodness is a relative as well as a social term. What is goodness acc to you (i mean in general) may not be seen as goodness to me. Around us how many people are good? Just because mahatma gandhi was good does not mean he should marry mother teresa or sth.

According to me a character like purab is more likely to be compatible with a girl like jassi then Armaan. For now Armaan is a insensitive person.

What kind of mate would you want for your self describe Please.  would you want to marry a person who uses you for his motives and gains and then plans to throw you out once he has finished with you? Many a times I have heard Armaan say "Jassi Bas 6 mahine aur fir main tumhe tumhari Asli Jagah(Aukaad) Bata doonga!"  Doesnt this shows his motive  as use and throw jassi!!

In a life long successful marriage there is something called as TRUST and UNDERSTANDING. Armaan lacks both of them. The reason why Jassi tore her Dairy in first place that she sensed that Armaan doesnt Trust her. Where else Purab always understands Jassi well and he trust her!!

Do you think that jassi would want to go with your likes and dislikes of a guys looks and behaviour, nor would she go by mine. But for we can see for now who is doing good to her and who is doing bad. Armaan maybe as adventurous as you see him. But I dont think that Jassi wants a guy like him she wants a more stable life partner which is purab mabe he seems boring to you. But for her he is very intresting!!

As far as ending is concerned lets see how it happens and what happens!!

Jammy.

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

hey hi jammy, i think that a person does not have to be good to be ur life mate. it is a question of compatibilty and not goodness. Goodness is a relative as well as a social term. What is goodness acc to you (i mean in general) may not be seen as goodness to me. Around us how many people are good? Just because mahatma gandhi was good does not mean he should marry mother teresa or sth.

According to me a character like purab is more likely to be compatible with a girl like jassi then Armaan. For now Armaan is a insensitive person.

What kind of mate would you want for your self describe Please.  would you want to marry a person who uses you for his motives and gains and then plans to throw you out once he has finished with you? Many a times I have heard Armaan say "Jassi Bas 6 mahine aur fir main tumhe tumhari Asli Jagah(Aukaad) Bata doonga!"  Doesnt this shows his motive  as use and throw jassi!!

In a life long successful marriage there is something called as TRUST and UNDERSTANDING. Armaan lacks both of them. The reason why Jassi tore her Dairy in first place that she sensed that Armaan doesnt Trust her. Where else Purab always understands Jassi well and he trust her!!

Do you think that jassi would want to go with your likes and dislikes of a guys looks and behaviour, nor would she go by mine. But for we can see for now who is doing good to her and who is doing bad. Armaan maybe as adventurous as you see him. But I dont think that Jassi wants a guy like him she wants a more stable life partner which is purab mabe he seems boring to you. But for her he is very intresting!!

As far as ending is concerned lets see how it happens and what happens!!

Jammy.

you have not even understood armaan's character so i wont even get into it

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

How do you know Purab is interesting to Jassi?

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
nice viev points jammy

The way i think of it is, i may like purab.. you guys may like armaan. We all are made different and have rather fidder opinions about lots of things in life. And who are we to argue with how God created us? As for jassi she is created different from how we are created so for both armaan and purab her understandings and viewpoints are different towards them. So in the end its jassi's decision and who are we to do with it. So as much as I like purab jassi might not like him. As much as you guys like armaan jassi might not like him... each of us have different feelings toward both of these fictional people. So for the question who fits jassi the best... no one can answer this then jassi herself.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Well said!  But its still fun speculating.
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

you have not even understood armaan's character so i wont even get into it

Please you make me understand, maybe I would change my view!!

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

How do you know Purab is interesting to Jassi?

How do you know Armaan will fall in love with jassi and that jassi should marry HIM?Wink

Jammy

Go to top