India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

no more armaan fans !!! (Page 11)

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Ur right ides.what is attractive and special about love is tht if u love someone u can be a liar to the whole world but u will not find urself lying to them.thats  if u can u dont love him/her and hence the question of having a liar as ur mate does not arise

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Well said heyeon!!!!!! Mahatma Gandhi was a great man but certainly wasn't a great husband!! Nehru was a great human being & loved children but certainly wasn't a faithful husband.Yet Hitler the terrible loved Eva passionately right upto the day he died!

Passionate men like Armaan don't actually fall in love easily.They get into flings.But when they really do they do for keeps.

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Well said heyeon!!!!!! Mahatma Gandhi was a great man but certainly wasn't a great husband!! Nehru was a great human being & loved children but certainly wasn't a faithful husband.Yet Hitler the terrible loved Eva passionately right upto the day he died!

Passionate men like Armaan don't actually fall in love easily.They get into flings.But when they really do they do for keeps.

well said minnie!! nice to hear ur views. really well said
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heyeon

Ur right ides.what is attractive and special about love is tht if u love someone u can be a liar to the whole world but u will not find urself lying to them.thats  if u can u dont love him/her and hence the question of having a liar as ur mate does not arise

point noted heyeon, but u had mentioned compatibility too....so if one is an honest person, would he/she be attracted to a liar to begin with.....I dont think so not unless u let go of ur principles
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Jassi was attracted to Armaan wasnt she?
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

Jassi was attracted to Armaan wasnt she?

good question..lying,honesty, selfishness etc are all terms creating by man. we started judging ppl but i am sure love is beyond such catergorization.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
  From very beginning Jassi knew what kind of man Armaan was.He two timed Mallika ( sometimes with her help...I seriously question Jassi's principles),lied to the board, took her help in forging papers,she agreed to establish Kohinoor which was a fraud in order to bail him out .. in fact Jassi did everything good or bad for Armaan & never for one moment stop to think about any principles before penning.." I Love Armaan ".Had Armaan genuinly fallen for her,all other considerations would have flown straight out of the window.Period.
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by heyeon

point noted heyeon, but u had mentioned compatibility too....so if one is an honest person, would he/she be attracted to a liar to begin with.....I dont think so not unless u let go of ur principles

i am sure u can find good points and bad ones in everyone. SO what if he is a liar to the world. If i love him then i need to stop judging him first. real love is accepting ppl the way they are without trying to change them.

Go to top