India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

no more armaan fans !!! (Page 10)

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I am an Armaan Suri fan as well. Dont post here coz they banned me two times and logged my and my ex-roommate's IP and stuff. Poor rommaate of mine, she is soo damn emotional and fragile. She stopped coming after all the sh*t she got

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Hi heyeon good to see you on here again!!!!!!
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hi surnita, Lovely to hear from u. Smile
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Jaisi is better for Armaan cos

a)Mallika can be very spiteful

b)Jassi's parents will be a good influence as in laws

c)Jassi will keep Ghulmour afloat

d)Jassi will be the calming influnce that Armaan needs.

Armaan is a better choice for Jassi than Purab because

a)Purab would bore the hell out of Jassi (imagine spending 50 years with him and his lectures)

b)Purab looks like her grandfather

c)Purab has unrealistic expectations of Jassi - he thinks she is a sidi sadi girl and she isnt.

d)Armaan has passion - Purab would just fall asleep on the job if you know what I meanWink

Suprised to see that in all the 8 reasons you gave as to why Jassi should choose Armaan, Armaan doesnt has any postive point?? Except for looks(Which are of Apporva, and passion) 

Its like Jassi is to Choose Armaan Because Purab is Bad??

And Purab is bad because you dont like his looks!!

Well I can give you Reasons as to why she shouldnt Choose Armaan the character (not the actor)

a) He is Dumb!!

b) He is not able to take Decision for himself!!

c) Doesnt know a damn thing known as understanding or TRUST!

d) He Treated Jassi like trash and still does. Plots against her, Isnt Ashamed to throw her name in dirt (press fiasco). Note:- Betty's Armaando never did that.  

e) last but not the least, I am worried he might be a little too passionate and have Affairs with models in Coming years and Two time Jassi as he two times Mallika!!

Jammy.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
well said jammy....ClapClapClap
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

No Body wants Jassi to marry the T&D Armaan.We all want Jassi to marry the Armaan who reforms & loves her more than anything ( Gulmohar) and anyone ( himself) in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!

That's what fairy tale stories are all about!!!!!! The frog becomes a prince,beast gets the beauty and they live happily ever after!!!!!!!! Heart

So my dear,Armaan the beast wiil reform & marry beauty... well, can't call Jassi a beauty,... brains?? LOL

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by surnita

Jaisi is better for Armaan cos

a)Mallika can be very spiteful

b)Jassi's parents will be a good influence as in laws

c)Jassi will keep Ghulmour afloat

d)Jassi will be the calming influnce that Armaan needs.

Armaan is a better choice for Jassi than Purab because

a)Purab would bore the hell out of Jassi (imagine spending 50 years with him and his lectures)

b)Purab looks like her grandfather

c)Purab has unrealistic expectations of Jassi - he thinks she is a sidi sadi girl and she isnt.

d)Armaan has passion - Purab would just fall asleep on the job if you know what I meanWink

Suprised to see that in all the 8 reasons you gave as to why Jassi should choose Armaan, Armaan doesnt has any postive point?? Except for looks(Which are of Apporva, and passion) 

Its like Jassi is to Choose Armaan Because Purab is Bad??

And Purab is bad because you dont like his looks!!

Well I can give you Reasons as to why she shouldnt Choose Armaan the character (not the actor)

a) He is Dumb!!

b) He is not able to take Decision for himself!!

c) Doesnt know a damn thing known as understanding or TRUST!

d) He Treated Jassi like trash and still does. Plots against her, Isnt Ashamed to throw her name in dirt (press fiasco). Note:- Betty's Armaando never did that.  

e) last but not the least, I am worried he might be a little too passionate and have Affairs with models in Coming years and Two time Jassi as he two times Mallika!!

Jammy.

hey hi jammy, i think that a person does not have to be good to be ur life mate. it is a question of compatibilty and not goodness. Goodness is a relative as well as a social term. What is goodness acc to you (i mean in general) may not be seen as goodness to me. Around us how many people are good? Just because mahatma gandhi was good does not mean he should marry mother teresa or sth.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
well said heyeonClapClap...very true goodness is indeed relative but only some of the time...being honest, compassionate, caring are the universals......can u honsestly say that a compulsive liar, selfish person can be a good mate?

Go to top