Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_18 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Minnie

No,I think we can go on doing what we do best,support Armaan through thick and thin.Baki sab apne aap theek ho jayega.And we are not in minority,just the ones who care to post are less in number.

Ya, u r right minnie...but sometimes "THOSE" comments are a bit difficult to digest... What if we wrote those things about purab, wouldnt the purab fans behave the same way????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

surnita thumbnail

I am learning to just take it all with a pinch of salt now!!  Certain people will have a blinkered view and wont allow others to argue but who cares, it wont matter on Armaan and Jassis wedding day will it??πŸ˜‰

Armaan Suri all the way!!

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

I am learning to just take it all with a pinch of salt now!!  Certain people will have a blinkered view and wont allow others to argue but who cares, it wont matter on Armaan and Jassis wedding day will it??πŸ˜‰

Armaan Suri all the way!!

Agree with you totally. I had a similar experience yest. Anything said by purab fans against armaan is always meant to be taken a joke and we are not supposed to be offended by it. But anything said by armaan fans against Mr. Mehra is treated as good as a crime though the language here is 1000 times better than the SET board. thank god.

though i must accept that there are a few ppl on this forum who inspite of being Purab fans are not unfair to armaan and recognise his niceness too when its shown..

radha_18 thumbnail

Ya, atleast this brd thousand times better than setindia.

i think even we must use "tongue in cheek" kind of thing...

I loved the title saint mehra given by surnita...heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

radha

hey welcome to the armaan fans gang!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lovely

Agree with you totally. I had a similar experience yest. Anything said by purab fans against armaan is always meant to be taken a joke and we are not supposed to be offended by it. But anything said by armaan fans against Mr. Mehra is treated as good as a crime though the language here is 1000 times better than the SET board. thank god.

though i must accept that there are a few ppl on this forum who inspite of being Purab fans are not unfair to armaan and recognise his niceness too when its shown..

I agree with you totally.We do have few such fans on board who spew total venomat Armaan Suri's name but I would say the majority of them are really nice & genuinely funnyπŸ˜†In fact I look forward to the goodnatured bickering & difference of opinion.

Most importantly,even after being Purab's fan,they look at the story objectively.One example: no one tried to defend Aryan & in fact Purab's fans came up with the best answer as to why he did something so mean.Some of them even berated Jassi for being mean to Armaan as well!!!!!!!!😊

radha_18 thumbnail

Thts why i am visiting this forum again and again and posting... this forum is welcoming unlike setindia brd!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ides thumbnail
Ladies....I response to all u've said all I can say is that I as Purab fan have mocked Purab too.....arree Armaan ko tu duniya se jaane ki request ki thi magar Purab se to pocha bgair uske hereafter ki kahaani bhi likh diπŸ˜‰.....infact there are times when we go very close to being personal but since everyone knows it is a joke, its recieved in good spirits.......

Another thing is....although I havent been on this forum long (not even a month yet) but I still havent seen any of armaan's fans joke abt Purab....I mean go ahead.....sure come up with a parody or anything....its a free forum...Also, rarely does any Armaan fan make fun of armaan too.....

what I have found at times (and this does not apply to all armaan fans) is that a lot of sensitivity is shown in recieving anything negative comments abt him and not enough sensitivity in the reply posting.....also, even though everyone is entitled to their openions, I find it offensive to pass rude comments abt what someone has posted......it feels as if u r belittling this person's efforts....sure give ur openion but make this postee realise that his/her efforts are apreciated.......

Ultimately, it is very easy to take offence at what someone else says but  personally I think that it is important to ignore what u dont like rather than stop someone else.....but I would say this if someone has mocked Purab or Armaan and made it clear that it is a joke then please do not get sensitive.....argue abt it sure.....but dont take it too seriously because one really cannot be politically correct at all times....something is bound to hit someone.....
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey ides....thinking about taking law as a profession???πŸ˜‰...that was awesome
ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thnx naina.....thats what I do in interior design....convince clients....πŸ˜†
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

what I have found at times (and this does not apply to all armaan fans) is that a lot of sensitivity is shown in recieving anything negative comments abt him and not enough sensitivity in the reply posting.....also, even though everyone is entitled to their openions, I find it offensive to pass rude comments abt what someone has posted......it feels as if u r belittling this person's efforts....sure give ur openion but make this postee realise that his/her efforts are apreciated.......

Very well said Ides... I completely agree with you that yess.... go ahead and comment on Purab with your creative comments..... In the end of the day he is a fictional character.... And we will too have fun if it does not contain any personal comments....

Even my observation is that few of the Armaan fans (and not all) will only come up with personal retaliating comments.... which are not really healthy... infact insulting or rude sometimes..... And it doesn't really feel that afterwards they even realize about it.... I agree a person can be rude in the heat of the moment..... Not everyone can be good judge at all the time.... But then if they are sorry afterwards, it should not be a big deal to come forward and say sorry about it.....

But I must agree that within last few days I have seen some new members or so far inactive members are coming up with some good comments/ arguments.... Especially I love Minnie's comments.... as they are funny and never insulting to anybody's views..... Yet she shows a solid support to Armaan with her posts.... And I enjoy those....

So both Armaan and Purab fans  - let's keep this attitude going, showing respect for others, pulling legs in light mood.... and so on..... Let's have FUN!!!!

p.s. And let's not keep arguing for each small small comments about fictional characters.... Let's learn to get over it.... unless they are personal remarks on members....

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago