Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
rani_mughal2000 and armaanorpurab, welcome to i-forums!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
heyeon thumbnail
I am an Armaan Suri fan as well. Dont post here coz they banned me two times and logged my and my ex-roommate's IP and stuff. Poor rommaate of mine, she is soo damn emotional and fragile. She stopped coming after all the sh*t she got
surnita thumbnail
Hi heyeon good to see you on here again!!!!!!
heyeon thumbnail
Hi surnita, Lovely to hear from u. 😊
jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

Jaisi is better for Armaan cos

a)Mallika can be very spiteful

b)Jassi's parents will be a good influence as in laws

c)Jassi will keep Ghulmour afloat

d)Jassi will be the calming influnce that Armaan needs.

Armaan is a better choice for Jassi than Purab because

a)Purab would bore the hell out of Jassi (imagine spending 50 years with him and his lectures)

b)Purab looks like her grandfather

c)Purab has unrealistic expectations of Jassi - he thinks she is a sidi sadi girl and she isnt.

d)Armaan has passion - Purab would just fall asleep on the job if you know what I meanπŸ˜‰

Suprised to see that in all the 8 reasons you gave as to why Jassi should choose Armaan, Armaan doesnt has any postive point?? Except for looks(Which are of Apporva, and passion) 

Its like Jassi is to Choose Armaan Because Purab is Bad??

And Purab is bad because you dont like his looks!!

Well I can give you Reasons as to why she shouldnt Choose Armaan the character (not the actor)

a) He is Dumb!!

b) He is not able to take Decision for himself!!

c) Doesnt know a damn thing known as understanding or TRUST!

d) He Treated Jassi like trash and still does. Plots against her, Isnt Ashamed to throw her name in dirt (press fiasco). Note:- Betty's Armaando never did that.  

e) last but not the least, I am worried he might be a little too passionate and have Affairs with models in Coming years and Two time Jassi as he two times Mallika!!

Jammy.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No Body wants Jassi to marry the T&D Armaan.We all want Jassi to marry the Armaan who reforms & loves her more than anything ( Gulmohar) and anyone ( himself) in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!

That's what fairy tale stories are all about!!!!!! The frog becomes a prince,beast gets the beauty and they live happily ever after!!!!!!!! ❀️

So my dear,Armaan the beast wiil reform & marry beauty... well, can't call Jassi a beauty,... brains?? πŸ˜†

heyeon thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Suprised to see that in all the 8 reasons you gave as to why Jassi should choose Armaan, Armaan doesnt has any postive point?? Except for looks(Which are of Apporva, and passion) 

Its like Jassi is to Choose Armaan Because Purab is Bad??

And Purab is bad because you dont like his looks!!

Well I can give you Reasons as to why she shouldnt Choose Armaan the character (not the actor)

a) He is Dumb!!

b) He is not able to take Decision for himself!!

c) Doesnt know a damn thing known as understanding or TRUST!

d) He Treated Jassi like trash and still does. Plots against her, Isnt Ashamed to throw her name in dirt (press fiasco). Note:- Betty's Armaando never did that.  

e) last but not the least, I am worried he might be a little too passionate and have Affairs with models in Coming years and Two time Jassi as he two times Mallika!!

Jammy.

hey hi jammy, i think that a person does not have to be good to be ur life mate. it is a question of compatibilty and not goodness. Goodness is a relative as well as a social term. What is goodness acc to you (i mean in general) may not be seen as goodness to me. Around us how many people are good? Just because mahatma gandhi was good does not mean he should marry mother teresa or sth.

ides thumbnail
well said heyeonπŸ‘πŸ‘...very true goodness is indeed relative but only some of the time...being honest, compassionate, caring are the universals......can u honsestly say that a compulsive liar, selfish person can be a good mate?
heyeon thumbnail
Ur right ides.what is attractive and special about love is tht if u love someone u can be a liar to the whole world but u will not find urself lying to them.thats  if u can u dont love him/her and hence the question of having a liar as ur mate does not arise
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Well said heyeon!!!!!! Mahatma Gandhi was a great man but certainly wasn't a great husband!! Nehru was a great human being & loved children but certainly wasn't a faithful husband.Yet Hitler the terrible loved Eva passionately right upto the day he died!

Passionate men like Armaan don't actually fall in love easily.They get into flings.But when they really do they do for keeps.