Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ok!!!! this is for all armaan fans.....list 5 reasons why jassi is a better choice for armaan and not mallika.please leave out the answer that armaan is going to fall in love with jassi eventually or is in love with her subconciously. also keep to jjkn ....please don't deviate to blf.similarly list 4 (i have already considered that jassi once loved him)reasons why armaan is a better choice for  jassi than purab.

i am just trying to understand the other point of view.....

surnita thumbnail

Jaisi is better for Armaan cos

a)Mallika can be very spiteful

b)Jassi's parents will be a good influence as in laws

c)Jassi will keep Ghulmour afloat

d)Jassi will be the calming influnce that Armaan needs.

Armaan is a better choice for Jassi than Purab because

a)Purab would bore the hell out of Jassi (imagine spending 50 years with him and his lectures)

b)Purab looks like her grandfather

c)Purab has unrealistic expectations of Jassi - he thinks she is a sidi sadi girl and she isnt.

d)Armaan has passion - Purab would just fall asleep on the job if you know what I meanπŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail
OMG......this is toooo good to pass up.....

4 reasons why jassi is a better choice for armaan and not mallika:
  1. This way atleast one partner will have a brain
  2. Safegurading the future of the next generation..... Armaan's offsprings will not be mentally challenged (like father)
  3. Armaan needs Jassi's  devotion to function properly.....he comes with a warning: will self desruct in absence of Jassi
  4. Jassi's first name will match her married name....J. ASS(I)....sound very appropriate
pj04 thumbnail
good going ides πŸ‘πŸ‘, i have already started to change my mind...πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

so in short Jassi ko samaaj sewa ke liye Armaan  se shaadi kar leni chahiyeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

......the way I see it Jassi is the one who is giving and not getting much in return. If Jassi marries Armaan then it will be to Armaan's benifit.....but what abt herπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

.....she needs someone selfless who is able to give something to her....ie Purab.....she has done so mush for others....I see it as payback time....
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

good going ides πŸ‘πŸ‘, i have already started to change my mind...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†thnx.....u think I should say goodbye to my design career and take up lawπŸ˜‰
pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

Armaan is a better choice for Jassi than Purab because

a)Purab would bore the hell out of Jassi (imagine spending 50 years with him and his lectures)

b)Purab looks like her grandfather

c)Purab has unrealistic expectations of Jassi - he thinks she is a sidi sadi girl and she isnt.

d)Armaan has passion - Purab would just fall asleep on the job if you know what I meanπŸ˜‰

the way i see it you still did not mention why jassi is better than mallika

a) mallika is spiteful so is armaan πŸ˜‘and, who knows jassi can be the same later

b) you really think billu and amrit will have an influence over someone like armaanπŸ˜•

c)mallika is capable of keeping gm afloat, so is anybody else except armaan

d)jassi is gonna calm armaan but armaan is gonna make her hyperπŸ˜•(he can't decide a single thing even if his life depended on it)

e)mallika loves armaan madly does'nt she

now for the other side

a)jassi actually gains a lot from his lectures and seems to enjoys them ...as they say everybody has different tastes

b)purab is no adonis but jassi isn't beauty queen either.

c)i thought jassi was simple.maybe a tad bit ambitious...you see her otherwise comes as surprise

d)errrr.....ummmmm....😳i dread to ask, how you got to this conclusion .....

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

πŸ˜†thnx.....u think I should say goodbye to my design career and take up lawπŸ˜‰

yeah right and fight for preservation of purab's love

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

OMG......this is toooo good to pass up.....

4 reasons why jassi is a better choice for armaan and not mallika:

This way atleast one partner will have a brain
  1. Safegurading the future of the next generation..... Armaan's offsprings will not be mentally challenged (like father)

I agree ides, you almost have convinced me to change my opinion.... I have started thinking that Jassi should marry Armaan..... Totally agree with you on these two reasons.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pj04

yeah right and fight for preservation of purab's love

pj, Please don't suggest that to ides....  See here you are asking him to fight for preservation of Purab's love and there he is trying to convince people the other way..... 😑

pj04 thumbnail

ides and manimau....basic idea is that jassi should marry armaan for the good of society and future generations....