Hershi's Writing Corner-OS Under the Covers 1/11

Posted: 12 years ago
Hershi's Writing Corner

Hi peeps im HERSHI!! so since i have more then one written work i figured i should just make an index =D Over here you can find anything and everything i write! Enjoy it and do leave your comments and Likes if you like anything!!! Please and Thank You!

Arnav-Khushi

Fan Fics

FF- Forever Mine (on-going)
FF-Dildaara (Co-written) (ON-HOLD)
FF- Pehli Nazar Mein (Co-written) (ON HOLD)

One Shots

OS - Letting Go (completed)
OS - Under The Covers (completed)

Short Stories

Other Couples

Fan Fics

FF- Bepanah (Co-written) (on-going)(ON HOLD)

Please add me as a buddy if you would like PMs! I do not add people with 0 posts so if you would like to be added then make sure you comment or like my work! Thanks <3

xox
hershi

Edited by Smileyface - 11 years ago
updated Forever Mine - Part 5

preview: Arnav looked at Payal like she had three heads. "Did she really just ask me to stop her sisters wedding? This possibly can't be this easy" he thought in his mind as he saw her expression. She was serious, and there was no hint of humor in her tone or expression. 

Forever Mine <----- Click Me
congratulations and keep it up. =]
thank and when u gonna update Bepanah?
thanks khush! =)

@spvd: we have the part written out! it should be updated soon in the next few days =) thanks for still keeping up!
Originally posted by Smileyface

thanks khush! =)

@spvd: we have the part written out! it should be updated soon in the next few days =) thanks for still keeping up!

most welcome. 
Nd yes I was gonna ask the same question! Thanks for telling. Will look out for it =]
Will Now FINALLY Get All Of Your Work Here :) ðŸ˜³
Bepanah updated 11/30 - Part 18

preview: 
"Anjali what are you doing? This is no time to rest!" Angad looked at her annoyed.

Anjali rolled her eyes and told them she wasn't going with them. She was waiting for her date, who would pick her up. After a bit of emotional drama from Angad, Riddhima pulled him away and walked out the door.
While at the Sharma house, Kavya told Armaan and Kripa that they would have to go alone, since he was going to pick up Anjali.

"Uh no bro, Armaan has to go alone, I am going with Abhi. He is picking me up" Kripa told her brothers as she sat waiting for her date.

Armaan and Kavya looked at each other and sat down next to her. Kavya quickly texted Anjali saying he would be there shortly.

"Oh we will just wait and leave once you do" Armaan told a confused Kripa. Kripa just rolled her eyes at her two brothers and actually felt bad for Abhi. Poor guy was gonna have to deal with these two before he could take her anywhere.

guess i finally found who im missing out on haha! i;'ll catch up once finals get done
Forever Mine - Part 6

preview: As if her hands had a mind of their own, they went up and rested on his chest as she felt his hands go around her waist and held her tight. Her breath hitched as he pulled her closer to him. He was so near, intoxicating every nerve in her body and mind. She wanted to look away from his intensifying gaze but couldn't tear her eyes away. 

Forever Mine <---- click me