Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Hershi's Writing Corner

Hi peeps im HERSHI!! so since i have more then one written work i figured i should just make an index =D Over here you can find anything and everything i write! Enjoy it and do leave your comments and Likes if you like anything!!! Please and Thank You!

Arnav-Khushi

Fan Fics

FF- Forever Mine (on-going)
FF-Dildaara (Co-written) (ON-HOLD)
FF- Pehli Nazar Mein (Co-written) (ON HOLD)

One Shots

OS - Letting Go (completed)
OS - Under The Covers (completed)

Short Stories

Other Couples

Fan Fics

FF- Bepanah (Co-written) (on-going)(ON HOLD)

Please add me as a buddy if you would like PMs! I do not add people with 0 posts so if you would like to be added then make sure you comment or like my work! Thanks <3

xox
hershi

Edited by Smileyface - 27 November 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetdestiny_on_firesauni123dhulanyaipkknd_gbdfanmaghalakshmiInnocent_Dawnkkg-asr.Tanya.-Araina-SpunkyTigressRozy77m-g19niru273Devil_Of_HeavenFaayeyJasleenNirjhor105jessjazzsarita_barunravalisharma06DUGGUliciousDaShInG_DeViLreyaa.*mystic.moon*-_-harsh42ToxicRebeldbr_kmichi-Garima-nayika..sweetchilly..avni_barunCoolioqueenFAYKHAN29--Siva--Krishnaluv94|Persephone|pinky_blueskiestinsel.sio.angel.aamirkhanfan..Anita..spvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hershi's Writing Corner-OS Under the Covers 1/11" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
updated Forever Mine - Part 5

preview: Arnav looked at Payal like she had three heads. "Did she really just ask me to stop her sisters wedding? This possibly can't be this easy" he thought in his mind as he saw her expression. She was serious, and there was no hint of humor in her tone or expression. 

Forever Mine <----- Click Me

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.-Araina-FlamingsOfLoveFaayeydbr_kmichinayikamiraareKrishnaluv94aamirkhanfan

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
congratulations and keep it up. =]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smileyface

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thank and when u gonna update Bepanah?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-Smileyface

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
thanks khush! =)

@spvd: we have the part written out! it should be updated soon in the next few days =) thanks for still keeping up!

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smileyface

thanks khush! =)

@spvd: we have the part written out! it should be updated soon in the next few days =) thanks for still keeping up!

most welcome. 
Nd yes I was gonna ask the same question! Thanks for telling. Will look out for it =]

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Will Now FINALLY Get All Of Your Work Here :) Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smileyface

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Bepanah updated 11/30 - Part 18

preview: 
"Anjali what are you doing? This is no time to rest!" Angad looked at her annoyed.

Anjali rolled her eyes and told them she wasn't going with them. She was waiting for her date, who would pick her up. After a bit of emotional drama from Angad, Riddhima pulled him away and walked out the door.
While at the Sharma house, Kavya told Armaan and Kripa that they would have to go alone, since he was going to pick up Anjali.

"Uh no bro, Armaan has to go alone, I am going with Abhi. He is picking me up" Kripa told her brothers as she sat waiting for her date.

Armaan and Kavya looked at each other and sat down next to her. Kavya quickly texted Anjali saying he would be there shortly.

"Oh we will just wait and leave once you do" Armaan told a confused Kripa. Kripa just rolled her eyes at her two brothers and actually felt bad for Abhi. Poor guy was gonna have to deal with these two before he could take her anywhere.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top