Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I know it's another faltu posts, kya karoon...these days I am making them coz well coz i want to...neways so ummm I miss our Sunil.

He was a great FIL and a great Father. He had one of the daring dancing skillsLOL Aliraza was superb as angry man and as a funny guy!

Missed his crush on Sasha!LOL More so loved him during the pregnancy track! it was amazing!LOL

Aur kya...hmmm i just miss Sunil!!!

What other scenes we can remember him the most?

Rooj

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sangitasengupta-Deepali-k.krithikajyothi1989janavi07RB81_CutieCute_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I miss Sunil" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
as i saw the title the scene came to my mind was when shaan goes to him n talks abt calling bywrong names..n sunil asks he called khanak as natasha n when shaan says no the other way..his reaction..gulping his drinks..oh my god..he was really superb..
n s..i really miss him too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989The_May_Rose

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

as i saw the title the scene came to my mind was when shaan goes to him n talks abt calling bywrong names..n sunil asks he called khanak as natasha n when shaan says no the other way..his reaction..gulping his drinks..oh my god..he was really superb..
n s..i really miss him too..

Dude i miss him the most when he helped Shanak get close in that hotel with Akshay...and to top it our Dharam was there. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

janavi07

IF-Dazzler

janavi07

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
i also miss sunil.
He was not only father but he was best friend of shaan and akshay.
I remember one scene after chori chori song when shaan and khanak inside the room.akshay and sunil on door that time when shaan feld down on khanak.that time sunil ask khanak what happen then she said'mera pair fisal gaya.then sunil said 'meri 50 saal ki amer mai meni peheli baar suna hai ki pair fisal ne par itani badi aavaj aati hai'
this so funny
also same scene'beta tum nahi moti ho gayi ho tumare haat ka bana huwa khana khakar hum mote ho gaye hai.

I miss all k family.
Thank u rooj for the post
Ps:my hindi is very bad hope u understand.
I will came with another sunil scene.

jyothi1989RB81

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janavi07

i also miss sunil.
He was not only father but he was best friend of shaan and akshay.
I remember one scene after chori chori song when shaan and khanak inside the room.akshay and sunil on door that time when shaan feld down on khanak.that time sunil ask khanak what happen then she said'mera pair fisal gaya.then sunil said 'meri 50 saal ki amer mai meni peheli baar suna hai ki pair fisal ne par itani badi aavaj aati hai'
this so funny
also same scene'beta tum nahi moti ho gayi ho tumare haat ka bana huwa khana khakar hum mote ho gaye hai.

I miss all k family.
Thank u rooj for the post
Ps:my hindi is very bad hope u understand.
I will came with another sunil scene.

OMG Jaanvi!

u reminded me of all the great comic scenes that Sunil came up with! his character changed the most and that too drastically! it was superb!!!

I miss that guy the most u know!

there were numerous times when he made fun of Madz...it was funny!

k.krithikaRB81

_CutieCute_

IF-Rockerz

_CutieCute_

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
even i too miss sunil +khandelwal family

sangitasengupta

sangitasengupta

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Hi Rooj,

thanks for the post!!!I too miss Sunil.

i can very well remember the episode when the women had gone to the salon and sunil was explaining the meaning of marriage to his sons.he had said"shaadi jugaala(chewing gum)jaisa hota.pehle pehle meetha lagta hai phir uska swaad ojhal ho jaata hai,phir chabbate raho.aadat ho jaati hai."

being in one for the last 16 years,couldn't agree more with him.LMAO!!!!

k.krithika

Goldie

k.krithika

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hi Rooj Smile

Thanks for the post Hug

Me too miss Sunil :(  He is the best FIL and Father 

Aliraza sir is a great actor brilliant acting by him Clap He played different shades of character Sunil very well be it typical business man, angry dad,supporting FIL, funny person,loving husband every expression and his acting is mind blowing 
I really miss Sunil Khandelwal Cry

Every actor in RBO are brilliant performers and best people Star

I really want RBO season 2  I know we all miss our Yashran Shanak RBO team everyday just want them back in our lives I am sure our prayers will be answered 

Love u always Rooj Hug

Post when u get free time I miss u and everyone here 

Take care

Loads of Love Heart
Krithika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top