Originally posted by Ankifan

pinks.wt did u write??😆

My browser was slow.. So i erased what I was supposed to post😆

I was going to say about the E24 issue but Sharmi mentioned it already😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankifan

[
E24 is pretty phamous for this sharmi😆
They dnt give any proper news at times,half the time it turns out be tie tie fish😆

The comment on barun was really uncalled for.. 
who even cares for her.. just one dumb reporter looking for footage through her silly comments on actors🤪

I was unaware of this channel Divz...never knew even it existed...
I did not watch dat video...but those comments r highly irritating and now their behaviour is disgusting...Huh! Professional ethics!
Originally posted by cindrella255

Eggjatly...Do u read thoughts?! seems like our waves r working though borders separate us! I prefer Arnie with top 1 or 2 buttons undone to shirtless! hair- unkempt...I wud like lil bit of tan make up on him...hayee...I m ready to reserve my place in an asylum 🤪
he luks hot n anything n everything...I wil stop here !
the neighbour hood effect i suppose 🤣
@bold: 😍*faints*.. even the imagination is making me faint😳
very well said, thats how i wanna see him😍
I actually hope really hope atleast for our sake (me&u) they show him like that😳😆

150!!!!

Move on to next AT (pg 132 for link)
@Sharmi & Div - Same here.. I never knew about E24 until I started watching the interviews on IPK - and from the beginning itself, I felt they were giving bakwaas stuffs regarding the show - pure non-sense.

If they call it the Bollywood new channel *or something like that*, stick with that right?!

Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
Chalo Pinky n Divz..v wil continue our dribble river in New threadwa!
Originally posted by cindrella255

I was unaware of this channel Divz...never knew even it existed...
I did not watch dat video...but those comments r highly irritating and now their behaviour is disgusting...Huh! Professional ethics!
Oh i hv watched it sharmi.. There are times when they have called actors as rude, fullof attitude and said that justforone show they show this much attitude their downfall will start if they hv this attitude and bla bla just because they couldnt get the interview of the actor😆

So bout E24 news noone cares much as half of them are false..
It was E24only which said that arnav wil marry kushi and kushi and shyam are in love news😆