Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Chidiya Ghar is the second top show on SAB.it has a trp of 1.39.Clapjust chkd the official TAM site...Great news everyone...and since this thread seems to be the most active, i thought it was a good idea to post the info hereLOL...Debina's fans and her haters both are here.so fans.be happy with the trps.haters.be sad!LOL
Tarak mehta is the top show with trps above 2, Chidiya Ghar isn't far behind, and it has just started.its a great great news...i am sure soon, it will be the top show on SAB! It deserves that place.great acting by all...especially Debina.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hazelheartananya93Ankita_88Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good luck to Debina. (Page 7)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hazelheart

hazelheart

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Chidiya Ghar is the second top show on SAB.it has a trp of 1.39.Clapjust chkd the official TAM site...Great news everyone...and since this thread seems to be the most active, i thought it was a good idea to post the info hereLOL...Debina's fans and her haters both are here.so fans.be happy with the trps.haters.be sad!LOL
Tarak mehta is the top show with trps above 2, Chidiya Ghar isn't far behind, and it has just started.its a great great news...i am sure soon, it will be the top show on SAB! It deserves that place.great acting by all...especially Debina.

wow great newsBig smile
thanks for sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93DMKJ_VB

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessPetrova

Originally posted by Simply_1

Originally posted by Ankita_88

geet khatam ho raha hai to log yaha aa rahe hai apne frustration nikal ne?

If I am not wrong you r  Jhinki Ghosh of Geet forum?Ermm

I thought you left IF Approve

IF im not wrong you are happygolucky...Please come with your real id  LOL

Yes i am THE JHINKI GHOSH...thanks 4 keeping me in mind...i m flattered...nd 1 more thing no i havent left I-F...i keep on visiting when i feel like...in a way u can say yes but not completely...so ek free advice if u dont like her or her acting u can easily say it with constructive criticism NOT IN A DEROGATORY WAY...nd dont feel bad babe...GEET reached in top 100 TRP list just for some day ... but this show is gonna rock...nd u will c it...debina's show will b much much more popular than gurmeet's one...

NOTR FOR MOD : if u dont feel like closing this thread after so many horrible words for debina then dont give me warning by saing that why i hv replied and compared...i feel it was needed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93AishuHiBawari..RamKiJanaki..

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

I have not seen Debina before ,so cannot say anything about her acting skill. Just caught a glimpse in Chidya Ghar, I think she is doing good...all the best wishes for her.

ananya93Varnita.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
best wishes to debina...and haters stay away from this forum

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93AishuHiBawariVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangurufan

Good luck to Debina. She's going to need it. So far her acting has been lacklustre. Overacting is not acting. She should definitely take acting lessons from talented Guru. Smile
heyy dnt act pleasee...i cn promise u tat u hv never seen a single episode of chidiyaghar

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Lol those who r doubting abt Debina's acting...>Go and watch ramayan all ur doubts will be cleard...
SHe has done the toughest role of sita having so difficult expressions and emotions with such a brillience Clap...
I thing even a single episode will be enough to shut ur mouths Ermm

As far as Mayuri is concerned...Overacting is needed to make others laugh and she is doing a brillient jobClap

ananya93..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I just love Debina as Mayuri, she's such an adorable character!

ananya93Varnita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chidiya Ghar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.