Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Um, I'm was actually quite convinced that this thread was created with the intention of bashing. Look at it. The title states that she is going to "need good luck," implying that her acting is below average. And "she should take lessons from the talented Guru?"  SO unrelated to the show. He is not acting in it, he is not a part of it, he is simply her husband.

And secondly, I think that she did very well in the two episodes that I've seen of Chidiya Ghar. Obviously she doesn't have to act with "naturalness" because her character has the aura of a peacock. How many people do you know, in real life, that dance around all day or use dancing mudras and bhaavs to express what they want to say? And how many of the rest of the actors were realistic? None! The fact that she was able to pull off such a role is a big feather in her hat. And now not only is she showcasing her acting, but she also showed us that she is an excellent kathak dancer.

My opinion regarding Debina's acting is different than yours so it may seem like bashing to you. I think you should learn to handle and respect different opinions. I'm not impressed with Debina's acting so far but you are. We don't perceive Debina's acting the same way but I respect your view so you should respect my view too.   Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good luck to Debina. (Page 5)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

^^ Thank you, I appreciate it.

You're welcome.   Smile

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangurufan

Um, I'm was actually quite convinced that this thread was created with the intention of bashing. Look at it. The title states that she is going to "need good luck," implying that her acting is below average. And "she should take lessons from the talented Guru?"  SO unrelated to the show. He is not acting in it, he is not a part of it, he is simply her husband.

And secondly, I think that she did very well in the two episodes that I've seen of Chidiya Ghar. Obviously she doesn't have to act with "naturalness" because her character has the aura of a peacock. How many people do you know, in real life, that dance around all day or use dancing mudras and bhaavs to express what they want to say? And how many of the rest of the actors were realistic? None! The fact that she was able to pull off such a role is a big feather in her hat. And now not only is she showcasing her acting, but she also showed us that she is an excellent kathak dancer.

My opinion regarding Debina's acting is different than yours so it may seem like bashing to you. I think you should learn to handle and respect different opinions. I'm not impressed with Debina's acting so far but you are. We don't perceive Debina's acting the same way but I respect your view so you should respect my view too.   Smile

I'm sorry, but the whole deal is creating negative comments regarding Debina and amongst members. I fail to see how calling her lacklustre does not qualify as bashing. And then even bringing in Guru.
I don't mean to encroach on your opinion, but there could have been a more constructive and respective way of stating your dissatisfaction with her acting in these last two episodes rather than just stating that "she's going to need [the luck]," "she should take lessons from the talented guru," or that "she should have left acting to guru."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maangurufan

I'm sorry, but the whole deal is creating negative comments regarding Debina and amongst members. I fail to see how calling her lacklustre does not qualify as bashing. And then even bringing in Guru.
I don't mean to encroach on your opinion, but there could have been a more constructive and respective way of stating your dissatisfaction with her acting in these last two episodes rather than just stating that "she's going to need [the luck]," "she should take lessons from the talented guru," or that "she should have left acting to guru."

I already told JanakiRaghunath that I would be careful not to mention Guru in my posts for next time. I guess you did not read that comment of mine.   Smile

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
i luv debi dii and i think she's one of the best actresses in the telly field !! i luved her so much as sita maiyya and i luv her as mayuri too, she is a very good actress!Tongue i hope to enjoy chidiya ghar and see debi dii's talents finally appreciated by those who haven't seen her in ramayan !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93AishuHiBawariVarnita.millie_maaneet..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
chalo iss wajah se yeh forum kuchh to active hua...negative hi sahi...:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

i luv debi dii and i think she's one of the best actresses in the telly field !! i luved her so much as sita maiyya and i luv her as mayuri too, she is a very good actress!Tongue i hope to enjoy chidiya ghar and see debi dii's talents finally appreciated by those who haven't seen her in ramayan !!

I respect your opinion but I wouldn't categorize Debina as being a great actress. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

orchid70memad

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

chalo iss wajah se yeh forum kuchh to active hua...negative hi sahi...:P

I'm glad that I cold help make the forum more active. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simply_1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chidiya Ghar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.