Simply_1

Groupbie

Simply_1

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurufans

agree debina needs to improve a lotThumbs Up
specially her dialogue delivery is par below
she should learn tai chi frm guru as dat will help her to improve concentration
guru should give sm acting tips to her,gud luck to mayuri aka debina,..

You cracked me up gurufans " Tai chi"LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good luck to Debina. (Page 2)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simply_1

Groupbie

Simply_1

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangurufan

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Constructive criticism is allowed, guys, but please do not come here just for the sake of criticizing someone from the cast. Discuss what you think it is that Debina needs to improve on, and how she can do that. Simply calling her acting lacklustre and saying she should stop acting would fall under bashing, and if that continues the mods will be alerted.Smile

My intention was not to bash. I was just offering constructive criticism. I stated in my post that Debina is not a good actress and that she should ask Guru for help. Guru is a talented actor. Debina needs to learn how to emote better. Guru is known for his expressive acting. Debina's acting is not subtle like Guru's acting. It seems like you are a huge fan of Debina so I hope you will respect my opinion which differs from your opinion on Debina's acting.  Smile

I agree with u maanguru. Debina needs to work on her acting skills. It is not good idea to bring her husband in the discussion as he is not part of the showApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maangurufan123mitulmemad

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simply_1

Constructive criticism is allowed, guys, but please do not come here just for the sake of criticizing someone from the cast. Discuss what you think it is that Debina needs to improve on, and how she can do that. Simply calling her acting lacklustre and saying she should stop acting would fall under bashing, and if that continues the mods will be alerted.Smile

My intention was not to bash. I was just offering constructive criticism. I stated in my post that Debina is not a good actress and that she should ask Guru for help. Guru is a talented actor. Debina needs to learn how to emote better. Guru is known for his expressive acting. Debina's acting is not subtle like Guru's acting. It seems like you are a huge fan of Debina so I hope you will respect my opinion which differs from your opinion on Debina's acting.  Smile

I agree with u maanguru. Debina needs to work on her acting skills. It is not good idea to bring her husband in the discussion as he is not part of the showApprove

Debina's acting needs immense improvement. Thanks for reminding me Simply_1.  I will try not to mention Guru for next time.  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simply_1memad

sharmila.sharmi

Groupbie

sharmila.sharmi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I think u couldnt see my debina acting in ramayan . Thats called acting . . . All the best debina . . . U r great . . .

rosha.aananya93

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmila.sharmi

I think u couldnt see my debina acting in ramayan . Thats called acting . . . All the best debina . . . U r great . . .

I guess we all see things differently. I was not impressed with Debina's acting in Ramayan. I was impressed with Guru's acting though.  Smile

_Darling_memad

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bookandcopy

i dont think her show will be hit

I guess it will depend on whether Debina's acting improves or not.  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memad

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Bringing in another actor who is not related to the show and saying Debina needs to learn acting skills from his would fall under bashing. Constructive criticism comes with offering advice to the actor/actress you are talking about without bringing others in. Hope you will understand from now.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosha.aananya93123mitulVarnita.memad

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
 I don't see how by being married to another actor automatically means one has to act like him or her.

Each person has their own talent and ability.

I have been watching the show and it is obvious subtlety in acting is not called for here. Each character emulates the qualities of a particular animal. DB is representing a peacock and she's been told to be like one. And we all know what peacocks are best at...dancing.

My only complaint about the show is that at the moment it's bordering on the slapstick and, as a result DB's, talents might get restricted in this role.. I would have liked to have seen DB in a more serious role.

Nevertheless, it's nice to watch her on TV on her own standing. So far, I've known of her as GC's wife.

Good luck, DB and hope this is the beginning of better things to come.Big smile

PS: I hope people don't use this forum in the future as a place to bash DB. We get enough of it elsewhere.

Edited by pippa - 30 November 2011 at 5:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurti-loverrosha.aananya93123mitul--aarthi--Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chidiya Ghar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.