Chidiya Ghar

Good luck to Debina. - Page 4

maangurufan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

No problem...btw, could you change the title of the thread please? It itself sounds a bit bashing-type, especially with the 'she's going to need it' part...if you take that out, it sounds fine. Just a suggestion so that people don't accuse you of bashing.

I've edited the heading.  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Thank you, I appreciate it.
maangurufan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Um, I'm was actually quite convinced that this thread was created with the intention of bashing. Look at it. The title states that she is going to "need good luck," implying that her acting is below average. And "she should take lessons from the talented Guru?"  SO unrelated to the show. He is not acting in it, he is not a part of it, he is simply her husband.

And secondly, I think that she did very well in the two episodes that I've seen of Chidiya Ghar. Obviously she doesn't have to act with "naturalness" because her character has the aura of a peacock. How many people do you know, in real life, that dance around all day or use dancing mudras and bhaavs to express what they want to say? And how many of the rest of the actors were realistic? None! The fact that she was able to pull off such a role is a big feather in her hat. And now not only is she showcasing her acting, but she also showed us that she is an excellent kathak dancer.

My opinion regarding Debina's acting is different than yours so it may seem like bashing to you. I think you should learn to handle and respect different opinions. I'm not impressed with Debina's acting so far but you are. We don't perceive Debina's acting the same way but I respect your view so you should respect my view too.   😊
maangurufan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

^^ Thank you, I appreciate it.

You're welcome.   😊
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: maangurufan

My opinion regarding Debina's acting is different than yours so it may seem like bashing to you. I think you should learn to handle and respect different opinions. I'm not impressed with Debina's acting so far but you are. We don't perceive Debina's acting the same way but I respect your view so you should respect my view too.   😊

I'm sorry, but the whole deal is creating negative comments regarding Debina and amongst members. I fail to see how calling her lacklustre does not qualify as bashing. And then even bringing in Guru.
I don't mean to encroach on your opinion, but there could have been a more constructive and respective way of stating your dissatisfaction with her acting in these last two episodes rather than just stating that "she's going to need [the luck]," "she should take lessons from the talented guru," or that "she should have left acting to guru."

maangurufan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

I'm sorry, but the whole deal is creating negative comments regarding Debina and amongst members. I fail to see how calling her lacklustre does not qualify as bashing. And then even bringing in Guru.
I don't mean to encroach on your opinion, but there could have been a more constructive and respective way of stating your dissatisfaction with her acting in these last two episodes rather than just stating that "she's going to need [the luck]," "she should take lessons from the talented guru," or that "she should have left acting to guru."

I already told JanakiRaghunath that I would be careful not to mention Guru in my posts for next time. I guess you did not read that comment of mine.   😊

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i luv debi dii and i think she's one of the best actresses in the telly field !! i luved her so much as sita maiyya and i luv her as mayuri too, she is a very good actress!😛 i hope to enjoy chidiya ghar and see debi dii's talents finally appreciated by those who haven't seen her in ramayan !!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
chalo iss wajah se yeh forum kuchh to active hua...negative hi sahi...:P
maangurufan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

i luv debi dii and i think she's one of the best actresses in the telly field !! i luved her so much as sita maiyya and i luv her as mayuri too, she is a very good actress!😛 i hope to enjoy chidiya ghar and see debi dii's talents finally appreciated by those who haven't seen her in ramayan !!

I respect your opinion but I wouldn't categorize Debina as being a great actress. 😊
maangurufan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankita_88

chalo iss wajah se yeh forum kuchh to active hua...negative hi sahi...:P

I'm glad that I cold help make the forum more active. 👍🏼