Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Good luck to Debina. She's going to need it. So far her acting has been lacklustre. Overacting is not acting. She should definitely take acting lessons from talented Guru. Smile

Edited by maangurufan - 30 November 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gurufansSimply_1coolmaaniammani4159_Darling_millie_maaneet-WhiteGirl-somergasm.-ProudGCian-blushinganji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good luck to Debina." in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simply_1

Groupbie

Simply_1

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I think...nothing is going to help her...Confused

Edited by Simply_1 - 29 November 2011 at 8:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maangurufangurufansmemad

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simply_1

I think...nothing is going to help her...Confused

Some people are born actors like Guru who is such a natural actor.  Debina just doesn't have the right acting skills. I think she should have left acting to talented Guru.  Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurufansSimply_1_Darling_memad

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Constructive criticism is allowed, guys, but please do not come here just for the sake of criticizing someone from the cast. Discuss what you think it is that Debina needs to improve on, and how she can do that. Simply calling her acting lacklustre and saying she should stop acting would fall under bashing, and if that continues the mods will be alerted.Smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gurti-loverlaxmi.rnairsharmila.sharmirosha.aananya93SportsFreakCharishmapippaLuvGuruRati11123mitulMunaMeet22ankita2804DMKJ_VBAishuHiBawari---nishu---millie_maaneet--aarthi--Priyank.-ProudGCian-somergasm.Varnita.

Simply_1

Groupbie

Simply_1

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Constructive criticism is allowed, guys, but please do not come here just for the sake of criticizing someone from the cast. Discuss what you think it is that Debina needs to improve on, and how she can do that. Simply calling her acting lacklustre and saying she should stop acting would fall under bashing, and if that continues the mods will be alerted.Smile

She needs to improve a lot...Her expression and diction is mediocre.Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurufansmemad

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

My intention was not to bash. I was just offering constructive criticism. I stated in my post that Debina is not a good actress and that she should ask Guru for help. Guru is a talented actor. Debina needs to learn how to emote better. Guru is known for his expressive acting. Debina's acting is not subtle like Guru's acting. It seems like you are a huge fan of Debina so I hope you will respect my opinion which differs from your opinion on Debina's acting.  Smile

gurufansSimply_1memad

gurufans

gurufans

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
agree debina needs to improve a lotThumbs Up
specially her dialogue delivery is par below
she should learn tai chi frm guru as dat will help her to improve concentration
guru should give sm acting tips to her,gud luck to mayuri aka debina,..

maangurufanSimply_1memad

maangurufan

maangurufan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurufans

agree debina needs to improve a lotThumbs Up
specially her dialogue delivery is par below
she should learn tai chi frm guru as dat will help her to improve concentration
guru should give sm acting tips to her,gud luck to mayuri aka debina,..

You are right. Debina needs to improve her dialogue delivery drastically. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.