Socha Na Tha-UPDATED! p. 17 on 03/23!!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by unum ali

continue soon 😊

prakriti will cont. next.😊

Edited by Sahana_125 - 18 years ago
awesum part sahana! i wil cont. in a few minutes!
wowwww nicee parttttt
😆 👏
awesome and great part! Cont soon!

Recap:

All of a sudden we see a shadow appear…… in the background of the washroom….

A- um ok it's gonna be our flight time…I'll go first then u can come out

k- ok we'll talk later… dun tell anyone… we'll try and fix it ourselves…

A- dun wry I won't………

Angad goes out and then sits down… he looks kinda nervous… and he feels like all of them kno wat happened… and they r looking at him as if chi wat bad boy and stuff… then he shakes his head in amazement and then he looks at them again… they all looked normal…

Kripa goes out now and sits down on the table….

K- shahid kahan hai?

Todayz Update:

Josh answers. 

Jo- I don't know. It was freaky. First he said he has to go to the bathroom and then 5 minutes later, he said he has to go and he hurried out and said that he wouldn't be able to make the trip.  

Kripa and Angad looked at each other from across the table. They were both thinking the same thing "What if Shahid saw us?"

Just then an announcement came on.

Announcement- Flight Number 1211 (made it up) is about to start boarding.

P- Before getting up, let's see what our seat numbers are.

Both the groups compare and contrast their seats and it turns out everyone is eating in the same cabin except for two people…..Angad and Kripa. The group is sitting in Cabin A and Angad + Kripa are sitting in cabin K.

P- Crap!!!

Angad and Kripa don't say anything. Inside they both are really happy that they are going to be away from the whole group.

Jo- hey u guyz…look at Ur seat numbers…maybe you guyz sit next to each other.

K- Um ok.

Angad and Kripa look at the seats number. Turns out that they sit next to each other.

Jo- kewl….so we won't have to worry about u two.

Everyone laughs. Kripa and Angad join in.

Announcement- Would cabins A-H come to gate 17.

The group gets up to leave.

Jo- c u guys later.

The rest of the people say bye. When they leave, Angad and Kripa sit in an uncomfortable silence. Finally Angad breaks the silence.

A- Um….so what do u wanna do about this?

K- I don't know. I guess I should tell Shahid that I need a break.

A- Ya I think u should.

Kripa takes out her phone and calls Shahid. He picks up on the first ring.

K- Shahid I think…..

Before she could say anything further Shahid said:

Sh- Kripa I know what happened between you and Angad. And I m not exactly cool with it but I can't stop it. U are free from my side. Bye.

Then Shahid hangs up the phone. Kripa breaks down crying. Angad doesn't know what to do. He gets up and goes to sit next to her.

(By now Starbucks is empty and the only person there is a employee who is sitting reading a magazine behind the counter and can't see A-K.)

Back to A-K. Angad puts his hand hesitantly on Kripa's shoulder. Kripa turns to look at his face. She sees those rich and blazing eyes and can't help but be drawn in them.

He notices her looking intently at his eyes. He can't help but look into hers. He sees the innocence, the hurt, the confusion. He can't help but move his head closer. He gets shocked when she does the same. They both keep on moving closer until they can feel each other's breath on their skin. Her soft hands move up and rest on his chest. He feels his hands move to her face. He watches in amazement as his hands cup her chin and pulls her so close that his nose touches hers.

She can't believe this is happening. Right here in Starbucks with a guy she met less than 3 hours ago. She's this close to him. WHY? Why am I so drawn to him? Why can't I resist those eyes, those lips, those hands…..WHY? She keeps asking herself. Now he starts kissing her lips. She feels the electricity go through her body. She feels her eyes closing. She feels herself drifting of to dreamland.

He can't believe what his lips are doing. He can't believe what her lips are doing. He can't believe that he's making out in Starbucks. What the HELL? Why do I feel like this? I CANT do this….I just CANT!

They both are lost in their kisses and thoughts when all of a sudden an announcement comes on.

Announcement- Now boarding cabins K through P. Please proceed to gate 17.

A-K break apart. They look at each other embarrassed and get up to leave.

Sorry, I wasn't in the mood to write so it wasn't so good! Leave Ur comments, suggestions and complaints!

Luv,

Prakriti

Edited by prakriti - 18 years ago
omg I cant believe they made out at Starbucks either! That was so cute! Plz cont. soon, ur doing an awesome job!
awwwwwwwwww soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee
👏
gr8 part. shaid is am understanding guy. my bf would hAVE KILLED ME
wat r u talking bout? It was Great!!!! 😃

i'll cont. either today or tom 😊